Team List Tuesdays ... Should be a ripper.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
1. Turbo
2. Vaega
3. Garrick
4. Koula
5. Saab
6. Croker
9. Gordy
14. Weekes
Rest as per usual. Give it a go.

You do realise Gordie is not in the top 30 and cannot be selected.
Seibold is filling the top 30 spots up with guys like Johns, Woods and soon to be Flanagan 😩

You do realise Gordie is not in the top 30 and cannot be selected.
Seibold is filling the top 30 spots up with guys like Johns, Woods and soon to be Flanagan 😩
I do.. but we can get special permission with injuries. Croker goes to 5/8 we lose a hooker....

I do.. but we can get special permission with injuries. Croker goes to 5/8 we lose a hooker....

What injuries do we have and what possible justification do we have in getting specialpermission to pick outside our top 30?

Croker is fit and his backup Lawton is also fit and his backup Fulton is also fit.

5/8th - Schu is unfit, however his backup Johns is fit as is his backup Weekes.

What injuries do we have and what possible justification do we have in getting specialpermission to pick outside our top 30?

Croker is fit and his backup Lawton is also fit and his backup Fulton is also fit.

5/8th - Schu is unfit, however his backup Johns is fit as is his backup Weekes.
Fulton is no hooker. Neither is Weekes. Schuster is injured. Lawton into the side and Gordy on bench.

Jeez @XV-1 what a nightmarish idea....if we were to spend the last top 30 spot (I think we are still on 29 if I understand MWSE correctly) on bloody Flanagan or frankly anybody else but a second hooker I might almost turn it up for the year!

Turbo will be selected, as he was last week. Doesn't guarantee he'll play, unfortunately.
Koula? I'm guessing will only be selected if certain to play.
Jake? Gawd i hope he is ok but he is a player we shouldn't take any risk with.
Garrick to retain a centre spot even if Koula fit?
Forward and bench selection will be interesting if we have to replace both Jake and Sipley.

Turbo will be selected, as he was last week. Doesn't guarantee he'll play, unfortunately.
Koula? I'm guessing will only be selected if certain to play.
Jake? Gawd i hope he is ok but he is a player we shouldn't take any risk with.
Garrick to retain a centre spot even if Koula fit?
Forward and bench selection will be interesting if we have to replace both Jake and Sipley.
Is Jake injured?

1. Turbo
2. Vaega
3. Garrick
4. Koula
5. Saab
6. Croker
9. Gordy
14. Weekes
Rest as per usual. Give it a go.
I could see this being an effective option in the future (after Round 11) if we played Croker in the middle when defending and at a combined five-eight/ball playing lock role in attack.

I could see this being an effective option in the future (after Round 11) if we played Croker in the middle when defending and at a combined five-eight/ball playing lock role in attack.
Croker is not going back to 5/8. Aside from the fact he hasn't played in the halves for years, he never really nailed that position anyway. But more importantly ... we need him in the middle.

And while Gordy will probably get a debut off the bench at some stage this year I'm not convinced he'll immediately become a regular, and certainly not in the starting side. He'll get some chances this year and hopefully start to really make his mark for us starting next year.

Hope Turbo and Koula return.

I think Kelma will retain his starting spot and Lawton at 14.

I'd like Fainu to replace Toff as he offers a more dynamic and versitle option than Woods.

If Koula returns interesting to see how the 3/4s line up.

Will Harper shift left and Garrick go to the wing? Will Tolu replace Harper and Garrick stay where he is?

With Veaga get a shot?
Lot's of permutations to sort out there Disco. Find out in 6hrs..?

Trbo
Saab
Veaga need aggression in the c’s
Koula
Garrick
Johns unfortunately
Dce
Paseka
Croker
Bullemor if Jake is out
Olakau’atu
Tuilagi last chance
Lawton

Weekes
Aloiai
Fainu
Keppie unfortunately

Just imagine if it’s,

No Turbo
No Jurbo
No Schuster
No Koula

One of those is certain , rumours two and that’s based on Koula returning along with Turbo.

Could well be all 4 out.

****ity **** **** ****

Just imagine if it’s,

No Turbo
No Jurbo
No Schuster
No Koula

One of those is certain , rumours two and that’s based on Koula returning along with Turbo.

Could well be all 4 out.

*ity * ** **

Nobody ever thinks of poor Burbo ... we could do with him now ..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10