Team List Tuesdays ... Should be a ripper.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I noticed in yesterdays presser that Shu wasn't mentioned when talking about injuries. I can't seem to find anything anywhere that he's actually injured. Any clues?

No ... but someone said Seibold said he had a quad tear ...

No ... that is how numbnut myths start .... he had a cork ... if he now has a tear ... they're as related as I am to Elle Macpherson.
Goodo, didn't see that anywhere. I guess we won't be seeing you bathing topless with other sirens anytime soon then.

No ... that is how numbnut myths start .... he had a cork ... if he now has a tear ... they're as related as I am to Elle Macpherson.
Speaking of Elle

How can we ever forget her

She was The Benchmark of Beach Bodies

Inspirational Swimsuit model

R.937113f4852080eadb36fabab1a9e72e

Weekes
Saab
Harper
Tui
Garrick
Schu
DCE
Paseka
Crocker
Jake
Smole
Kelma
Aloiai

Cooper
Bully
Sipley
Keppie

If Schuey is out, Cooper moves up to 6, and we might have to get an exemption for GCKT to fill in at utility.

Weekes
Saab
Harper
Tui
Garrick
Schu
DCE
Paseka
Crocker
Jake
Smole
Kelma
Aloiai

Cooper
Bully
Sipley
Keppie

If Schuey is out, Cooper moves up to 6, and we might have to get an exemption for GCKT to fill in at utility.
I think you're pretty close. It doesn't look very threatening does it? Titans are not going to be laying down this week, I wouldn't think. Brimson back looking very dangerous, the forwards fired up after yesterdays capitulation and Foran ........... well, who knows with Foz but it'll be weird being at Brookie seeing him trying to knock us over.

I think you're pretty close. It doesn't look very threatening does it? Titans are not going to be laying down this week, I wouldn't think. Brimson back looking very dangerous, the forwards fired up after yesterdays capitulation and Foran ........... well, who knows with Foz but it'll be weird being at Brookie seeing him trying to knock us over.

Foz tried and failed to knock Manly over playing for Parra, Warriors, Dogs - playing for the Titans won't be weird.

Foz tried and failed to knock Manly over playing for Parra, Warriors, Dogs - playing for the Titans won't be weird.
I think from memory he might have missed a few of those games but I get what you're saying.

Speaking of Elle

How can we ever forget her

She was The Benchmark of Beach Bodies

Inspirational Swimsuit model
and Elle co-starred with George Clooney in Batman and Robin. Brad Pitt co-starred with Clooney in Oceans Eleven.

Seeing as we are talking about it here's a nice snap of Brad just for you Bozo!

(like Elle's one its probably at least 30 years old but what the hey, at least you still have your memories, lol)

aJ9GDq4AZKW6GGd5lIsc.png

(you know his hair might be his best feature, he has great hair!)

I think that 17 is dangerous, especially on a dry track. Schuey and DCE won't have another stinker 2 games in a row, Weekes will be back in his preferred position and will be electric and our forward pack is pretty much full strength. Still a lot of points in that team. Just got to weather the titans, they are a very strong attacking team, points come for the easy, we need to defend like the Melbourne game and hope on the back off that Chez Schu and Weekes can manufacture points. Only problem in that 17 that concerns me is who comes in for left centre.

I think that 17 is dangerous, especially on a dry track. Schuey won't have another stinker, Weekes will be back in his preferred position and will be electric and our forward pack is pretty much full strength. Still a lot of points in that team. Just got to weather the titans, they are a very strong attacking team, points come for the easy, we need to defend like the Melbourne game and hope on the back off that Chez Schu and Weekes can manufacture points. Only problem in that 17 that concerns me is who comes in for left centre.
Yeah sorry, I really meant the backline. Whilst I agree Weekes should play better at FB the rest of the backline will be makeshift - a ? over Shu, possible Tui or even a forward at centre up against the experience of Foz, Brimson and even Kelly will test a defensive line that won't have played much, if any, together. It's asking a lot for a relatively inexperienced centre and FB to set the world on fire. But hey, I'm not saying we can't win, I just think the forwards will have to bring their A Game again at home coz the backs might struggle. And it does look like it could be wet again.

and Elle co-starred with George Clooney in Batman and Robin. Brad Pitt co-starred with Clooney in Oceans Eleven.

Seeing as we are talking about it here's a nice snap of Brad just for you Bozo!

(like Elle's one its probably at least 30 years old but what the hey, at least you still have your memories, lol)

aJ9GDq4AZKW6GGd5lIsc.png

(you know his hair might be his best feature, he has great hair!)
Thank you feathered friend . I like your wicked sense of humour :)

I Miss my hair on my bald head but the consolation prize is that the Incomparable Immortal was bald as well and so I am in great company

Long Live The Legendary Bald Eagle The Incomparable Immortal Bob Fulton and Greatest player ever to Grace the football field second from the left :h:

Bob Fulton dead at 73, NRL news, rugby league Immortal

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12