Team for next week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah can’t believe that was let go... same shot on....say.... a Jonathon Thurston from Steve Matai would have been a 4 week suspension...

There’s been a bit of a campaign on Twitter today to bring it the attention of the NRL MRC but we know that’s meaningless really.

OK so lets assume Tom is out next week. Who is in your 17 v Knights?

Elliott (deserves the spot after todays performance)
Taufua (on fire last two weeks)
Suli (get him back)
Jack G (for mine quick enough for the centres. Doesn't miss tackles. Gun tackler)
Garrick (keeps getting better)
Elgey (just ahead of Crocker although i watched Crocker today and the heat is now on Elgey to deliver)
DCE (WINNER)
AFB (best on ground today)
Api (saw a sign in the crowd today. If you are api and know it. Love it)
Taupau (man mountain)
Jake (best tackler in the nrl)
Sironen (needs more ball. Looks dangerous everytime he touches it. Needs to get involved)
Tanginoa (killed it today in reserves. belongs in first grade. Jake and Siro are ball players. He just needs to run hard on the edges)

Fainu (beast)
Sipley (gun for hire)
Waddell (solid toiler. Not sold on him. But deserves more oppertunity playing in a winning team)
Paseka (could be injured today in reserves)

Thompson will get suspended for obvious trip? In any case needs a spell.

Miski could also come into first grade. KILLED it today. KILLED IT. If he goes to right wing. Garrick could come into centres.

Boyle also a giant and looked a man amongst kids today. His time will come soon.
Oh wow - tough call - no way they drop Thompson - he does a power of work that most people don'r recognise. I am sure Des does though!

I wouldn't mind seeing Gosi to center and bring in Kelepi to the bench. He was in beast mode for BWSE yesterday. Too good for that grade.

For mine, the team will probably be:

Brendan Elliot
Jorge Taufua
Moses Suli
Brad Parker
Reuben Garrick
Kane Elgey
Daly Cherry-Evans (c)
Addin Fonua-Blake
Api Koroisau
Martin Taupau
Joel Thompson
Curtis Sironen
Jake Trbojevic

Manase Fainu
Jack Gosiewski
Corey Waddell
Toafofoa Sipley

The only change other than the forced backline moves would be if Waddell isn't playing (I think he will be) and Tangles comes in on the bench.

I can't see Thommo being dropped, no way. I mean, where do people get these thoughts from??? Suli should be back, especially as Tom is out and Elliot will go back to fullback. There might be thought of Jetski in the centres from some people, but I honestly can't see it happening unless its an injury cover like yesterday.

And aren't both Anderson and Croker are development players who can only play first grade if we have a glut of injuries and basically no one left?

I thought the rule changed this year to allow development players to come in any time. I can’t quite recall.
Devel contracted players are allowed to play FG AFTER june 30 at will, as opposed to the prior requisite of not having positionally experienced players in the Top 30 available limiting their eligibility.

Nor mention of his big swinging arm into an on the ground and tackled Brad Parker.

The Burgi are uniformly real arseholes with their dirty stuff.
To be fair, I think it was George lining up Tom when the latter pulled up with his strain. He and the other Souths’ defenders quickly assessed the situation and didn’t lay a hand on him.

You can have a crack at them, but who on this site wouldn’t have minded seeing Sam or the twins in Manly (with all due respect to Luke) jerseys over the last few seasons?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8