Team for next week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dankseagles

Reserve Grader
OK so lets assume Tom is out next week. Who is in your 17 v Knights?

Elliott (deserves the spot after todays performance)
Taufua (on fire last two weeks)
Suli (get him back)
Jack G (for mine quick enough for the centres. Doesn't miss tackles. Gun tackler)
Garrick (keeps getting better)
Elgey (just ahead of Crocker although i watched Crocker today and the heat is now on Elgey to deliver)
DCE (WINNER)
AFB (best on ground today)
Api (saw a sign in the crowd today. If you are api and know it. Love it)
Taupau (man mountain)
Jake (best tackler in the nrl)
Sironen (needs more ball. Looks dangerous everytime he touches it. Needs to get involved)
Tanginoa (killed it today in reserves. belongs in first grade. Jake and Siro are ball players. He just needs to run hard on the edges)

Fainu (beast)
Sipley (gun for hire)
Waddell (solid toiler. Not sold on him. But deserves more oppertunity playing in a winning team)
Paseka (could be injured today in reserves)

Thompson will get suspended for obvious trip? In any case needs a spell.

Miski could also come into first grade. KILLED it today. KILLED IT. If he goes to right wing. Garrick could come into centres.

Boyle also a giant and looked a man amongst kids today. His time will come soon.

OK so lets assume Tom is out next week. Who is in your 17 v Knights?

Elliott (deserves the spot after todays performance)
Taufua (on fire last two weeks)
Suli (get him back)
Jack G (for mine quick enough for the centres. Doesn't miss tackles. Gun tackler)
Garrick (keeps getting better)
Elgey (just ahead of Crocker although i watched Crocker today and the heat is now on Elgey to deliver)
DCE (WINNER)
AFB (best on ground today)
Api (saw a sign in the crowd today. If you are api and know it. Love it)
Taupau (man mountain)
Jake (best tackler in the nrl)
Sironen (needs more ball. Looks dangerous everytime he touches it. Needs to get involved)
Tanginoa (killed it today in reserves. belongs in first grade. Jake and Siro are ball players. He just needs to run hard on the edges)

Fainu (beast)
Sipley (gun for hire)
Waddell (solid toiler. Not sold on him. But deserves more oppertunity playing in a winning team)
Paseka (could be injured today in reserves)

Thompson will get suspended for obvious trip? In any case needs a spell.

Miski could also come into first grade. KILLED it today. KILLED IT. If he goes to right wing. Garrick could come into centres.

Boyle also a giant and looked a man amongst kids today. His time will come soon.

Unfortunately Miski is not in the 30 .

In all reality I don't think the team will be different than today other than Tom out, Elliot to the back and Suli back in the centres.

You are probably right. But Des watched the reserves today and surely he realised that Tanginoa is a first grader. I just don't rate Thompson.

How was Jack Gs line break towards the end of the game in the centres. Brilliant.

You are probably right. But Des watched the reserves today and surely he realised that Tanginoa is a first grader. I just don't rate Thompson.

How was Jack Gs line break towards the end of the game in the centres. Brilliant.

I seriously doubt that Des is about to drop Thommo no matter how good Tangles went for Blacktown.

Jetski was good. What made me laugh is that when Cherry kicked it down the sideline after Jet's run (it was the last), the NRL live stats classed it as a missed field goal.

You don’t drop Parker after his effort today. Poor bugger can’t get a wrap around here. He even showed some pace getting outside Allen.
Everyone deserves praise for their efforts today, even Parker (in defence), but if there was any player making me blow up, unfortunately, it was him.

Just too many unforced errors, made me anxious whenever he got the ball. Has some good runs in him but I don’t think it’s enough. He no doubt will get another go in first grade this year with the little depth we have in that area, but I think JetSki may have shown us his future with a solid period at centre.

I seriously doubt that Des is about to drop Thommo no matter how good Tangles went for Blacktown.

Jetski was good. What made me laugh is that when Cherry kicked it down the sideline after Jet's run (it was the last), the NRL live stats classed it as a missed field goal.

Thommo has a great game today , no chance of being dropped.

I really think people need to lay off Parker. Sure he made a few errors. But he’s running hard and tackling hard. He had some great involvements today, in attack and defence.

Fainu also made three errors but I don’t see anyone having a go at Manase for that. Parker has been solid and deserves the jumper.

Everyone deserves praise for their efforts today, even Parker (in defence), but if there was any player making me blow up, unfortunately, it was him.

Just too many unforced errors, made me anxious whenever he got the ball. Has some good runs in him but I don’t think it’s enough. He no doubt will get another go in first grade this year with the little depth we have in that area, but I think JetSki may have shown us his future with a solid period at centre.

Harry he only dropped it once. Was solid and held out Sam Burgess and Dane Gagai. He will do me until we are in a position to promote someone better.

But he’s running hard and tackling hard.
This is 1st grade nrl we are talking about you don't get a pat on the back for doing that.

I think most people have been fair to him and cut him some slack because we love a local junior but sorry he is not a first graders jock strap. Saying he tries hard doesn't cut it.

• 🤝
Reactions: Sue

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8