Team for next week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Waddell might struggle to pass concussion protocol, looked like a bad one.

I agree that Tangles would be handy on bench, we lack punch with Jetski, Sipley and Waddell.

Des will keep it simple with minimal
Changes.

01. Elliot
02. Taufua
03. Parker
04. Garrick
05. Anderson
06. Elgey
07. Cherry
08. Fonua Blake
09. Korisau
10. Taupau
11. Thomson
12. Sironen
13. Jake

14. Fainu
15. Waddell
16. Jetski
17. Sipley/Tanginoa

It’ll be a defensive based game plan with playing to the percentages. Whilst Tom is out we won’t bw scoring massive points, the parallels between snake and Tom are ludicrous, Elliot seems to be the backline mr fix it aka robbo!!!

Harry he only dropped it once. Was solid and held out Sam Burgess and Dane Gagai. He will do me until we are in a position to promote someone better.
I wasn’t in the best spot on the ground so tv viewing may have given a better insight to Parkers game. But at the ground I thought he’d dropped it on several occasions, I recall him doing so with no pressure and sometimes he’d passed it to his winger when he shouldn’t have, causing them toward the sideline. Just my opinion although I think he’s not a better option than Suli or Gosiewski at this point in time

Tbh won’t be disappointed if we don’t make changes, but I think this one, compared to others, is the most warranted

Thommo has a great game today , no chance of being dropped.
Thommo is a leader in our team, I’d hate to see him dropped. He, along with Siro, enable our otherwise large pack to have some variety. He provides a bit of difference for our side. We’ll be prepared to lose him after the season but it’s players like him we need at the moment

OK so lets assume Tom is out next week. Who is in your 17 v Knights?

Elliott (deserves the spot after todays performance)
Taufua (on fire last two weeks)
Suli (get him back)
Jack G (for mine quick enough for the centres. Doesn't miss tackles. Gun tackler)
Garrick (keeps getting better)
Elgey (just ahead of Crocker although i watched Crocker today and the heat is now on Elgey to deliver)
DCE (WINNER)
AFB (best on ground today)
Api (saw a sign in the crowd today. If you are api and know it. Love it)
Taupau (man mountain)
Jake (best tackler in the nrl)
Sironen (needs more ball. Looks dangerous everytime he touches it. Needs to get involved)
Tanginoa (killed it today in reserves. belongs in first grade. Jake and Siro are ball players. He just needs to run hard on the edges)

Fainu (beast)
Sipley (gun for hire)
Waddell (solid toiler. Not sold on him. But deserves more oppertunity playing in a winning team)
Paseka (could be injured today in reserves)

Thompson will get suspended for obvious trip? In any case needs a spell.

Miski could also come into first grade. KILLED it today. KILLED IT. If he goes to right wing. Garrick could come into centres.

Boyle also a giant and looked a man amongst kids today. His time will come soon.
I’m a big fan of Miski, granted I’ve only seen him play a few games but super impressed. Disappointed he isn’t in our top thirty.

Why not give Croker a run at left centre? That’s where he debuted for Canberra. Surely more competent than Parker.

Elliott
Taufua
Croker
Suli
Garrick
Elgey
DCE
AFB
Koroisau
Taupau
Thompson
Sironen
Jake

Fainu
Sipley
Waddell/tangles
Gosiewski

Des will keep it simple with minimal
Changes.

01. Elliot
02. Taufua
03. Parker
04. Garrick
05. Anderson
06. Elgey
07. Cherry
08. Fonua Blake
09. Korisau
10. Taupau
11. Thomson
12. Sironen
13. Jake

14. Fainu
15. Waddell
16. Jetski
17. Sipley/Tanginoa

It’ll be a defensive based game plan with playing to the percentages. Whilst Tom is out we won’t bw scoring massive points, the parallels between snake and Tom are ludicrous, Elliot seems to be the backline mr fix it aka robbo!!!
I think Suli will be straight back in. Anderson won’t make the squad unless Suli is in more strife than we know.

giphy.gif

I'm a huge fan of human beings battling adversity, and I love a redemption story.

I really think people need to lay off Parker. Sure he made a few errors. But he’s running hard and tackling hard. He had some great involvements today, in attack and defence.

Fainu also made three errors but I don’t see anyone having a go at Manase for that. Parker has been solid and deserves the jumper.

I agree. He puts his body on the line 100% and is improving with every game.

I dont think des will fix something that ain't broken, so any players that may not seem to be up to ST standards to me are obviously playing in the team because they are playing as a team, with cohesion, something we haven't seen for a while.
I dont get the elgy hate, I watched him most of the game and thought he played his role well and will only get better as his conference seems to be lifting each game

01. Brendan Elliott
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Moses Suli
04. Brad Parker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Kane Elgey
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Addin Fonua-Blake
09. Apisai Koroisou
10. Marty Taupau
11. Joel Thompson
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Manase Fainu
15. Corey Waddell
16. Jack Gosiewski
17. Tof Sipley

+ Can't really change anything when your being successful against the NRL's top team.
+ Thinking Tanginoa, Paseka, Perrett have to be pushing
+ Bunnies / Warriors backlines are pretty beastly - and they've been contained

I’m a big fan of Miski, granted I’ve only seen him play a few games but super impressed. Disappointed he isn’t in our top thirty.
Looks like Josh Mansour and from that trial I watched him play he played like Josh Mansour. I reckon upgrade him and one of Andy Saunders or Sean Keppi

Anderson is a developmental player and ineligible at this stage unless we run out of backs. Suli will be back.
Yeah, I don’t think he would be in anyway as Des suggested it would be just one week for Suli. Having said that, I thought the rule changed this year to allow development players to come in any time. I can’t quite recall.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4