• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We are all addicted to something
Take your pick

Food
Booz
Speed
Woman
Manly

Did I miss any other addictions ?

Crack
1670897583254.png

Whatever you think of Marty, it's absolute rubbish that a whole bunch of footy players have no idea if they'll be playing or in what city next year less than two weeks out from Xmas.
Can't imagine the clubs are overly thrilled about it either.
Maybe he should’ve played like a professional footballer the past two seasons then he wouldn’t have to worry about a contract.

Whatever you think of Marty, it's absolute rubbish that a whole bunch of footy players have no idea if they'll be playing or in what city next year less than two weeks out from Xmas.
They’re being discarded in a similar cavalier fashion as a Marty offload on tackle one in our own quarter while trying to cling to a slender lead.

It's quite pathetic from Vlandys tbh I am over the clown. Nrl would only be behind Afl in terms of revenue and he can't help out, players that are dealing with life long issues post career to entertain sports fans.
Marty quite a good bloke meet him a few times, I think its time to move on but he give good value as bench rotation for couple of seasons elsewhere.
Unfortunately his ill advised off loads and undisciplined penalties wore thin on a squad not having the defence to deal with turnovers at all. But his go forward is still quite decent.

Last edited:
Wished he was professional/good on game days.
What a moronic, mouth breathing comment... Yes he drops balls and on the odd occasion gives up a penalty

Which of our remaining front row forwards remotely compares to Marty? None is the answer

Keppie has less metres than brain cells which is an achievement for him

The Preacher boy is small and ineffective other than RUINING THE ****ING TEAM

We have that huge raw guy, like red raw but talented, how do you like Boyle?

Jake is playing back row, goodbye to our go forward

What a moronic, mouth breathing comment... Yes he drops balls and on the odd occasion gives up a penalty

Which of our remaining front row forwards remotely compares to Marty? None is the answer

Keppie has less metres than brain cells which is an achievement for him

The Preacher boy is small and ineffective other than RUINING THE ****ING TEAM

We have that huge raw guy, like red raw but talented, how do you like Boyle?

Jake is playing back row, goodbye to our go forward
Not moronic by any stretch..Keppie and Boyle are on less than half of what Marty was getting, a player that's on 800k shouldn't make these sort of mistakes. Not to worried about dropped balls, it happens all the time. It's the brain explosion off loads in traffic and the meek and mild hit-ups that are cringeworthy to me, and to the majority of posters on here.

Not moronic by any stretch..Keppie and Boyle are on less than half of what Marty was getting, a player that's on 800k shouldn't make these sort of mistakes. Not to worried about dropped balls, it happens all the time. It's the brain explosion off loads in traffic and the meek and mild hit-ups that are cringeworthy to me, and to the majority of posters on here.
Good to have that balance with quite relevant individual player outcomes but would be a bit wary of going too close to kerbing and channel openings anytime soon

Way things are going I reckon there will be a whole heap of players pre signing for 2024. Probably will happen with Marty, hence I reckon there will be some sort of discounting from salary caps for clubs to offer limbo players to be retained instead of being turfed out of the game for 12 months. It would seem the players at clubs are talking about the idea. Bet you it's all from the Players association and not coming from the NRL.

For me would you be wanting to pay more than $200K for a season for a Taupau type player? Would he actually put in? History says no.

Keppie and Boyle are utterly ineffectual, Keppie being better and worse at the same time, getting roughly 2m extra post contact than Boyle whose play the ball is glacial to add to his utter useless, however Keppie thinks he's tough and will soon miss more games by suspension than anyone of the modern era

Our only prop worth feeding right now is Paseka and he's more raw than a living cow on your plate, maybe Bullemor

Marty can be held responsible for the strength of Keppie and Haumole with their competition in the gym

Keppie and Boyle are utterly ineffectual, Keppie being better and worse at the same time, getting roughly 2m extra post contact than Boyle whose play the ball is glacial to add to his utter useless, however Keppie thinks he's tough and will soon miss more games by suspension than anyone of the modern era

Our only prop worth feeding right now is Paseka and he's more raw than a living cow on your plate, maybe Bullemor

Marty can be held responsible for the strength of Keppie and Haumole with their competition in the gym
There's more upside to Keppie's game coming into 23, think he'll kick on. Boyle could be that surprise packet for us. As regards to Paseka, this needs to be his season, he's had so many lacklustre seasons now it's hard to know if he'll ever reach his potential.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2