• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
His best is back beyond 2019, but Will play way better as will be far from the long minute man punching metres and getting destroyed defensively through the middle and will be used in small high energy sessions, which he should have been at Manly except our lack of quality forwards.
...problem is, we are about the only side that can't afford to bolster this key area and the media thing about Tom, Jake , DCE eating our cap....most teams have 4 + over $800,000 players, which go's over what we pay these 3 and then we have more of your $250,000 players than most also, so not quite sure if it's a simple case of other teams "stretching" the cap better than us, or something more sinister....either way it pi##es me off and need 2 rookie forwards to make an impact in 2023 desperately.

Gee, wouldnt the eels be spewing. Thought they had another win but got it snatched from under their noses
So Close Nbc 90Th Special GIF by NBC

And...............loving it

Wish him all the best , think though his best is past him but you never know what a change in environment might do.

He might end up being a BK for them.

He left never saying a bad word about the club , pity others didn’t take the same route.
He only just signed though, might be a spray coming yet. But yeah good luck to him, up until this year I really rated his contributions.

His best is 5 years ago.Stoked for him to be getting paid from someone else.
Finally.

If Manly had been in one of its dominant periods, I could not have imagined them keeping Tapau on for seven long years.*

They might have retained him for that long because the club’s doors weren’t exactly being trampled down by rising heavyweight (literally and figuratively) props looking for a start at a powerhouse club.**

*Especially on the money he was reportedly earning.

**Let’s face it, the Penn era has been more about stumbling along than powering along. But look, Scott loves Manly - from just across the water in NYC - so it’s all good.

Last edited:
Finally.

If Manly had been in one of its dominant periods, I could not have imagined them keeping Tapau on for seven long years.*

They might have retained him for that long because the club’s doors weren’t exactly being trampled down by rising heavyweight (literally and figuratively) props looking for a start at a powerhouse club.**

*Especially on the money he was reportedly earning.

**Let’s face it, the Penn era has been more about stumbling along than powering along. But look, Scott loves Manly - from just across the water in NYC - so it’s all good.

Yes his money was huge , last year $850k.

He’d be flat out being on $250k at the Donkeys , and could well be less.

I think you’ll find they’ve only bought him due to the Haas situation

When he plays Manly however, it will be a case of ‘Keep it up, Marty! Throw those stupid passes! And those loose carries! Plus those half-arsed trundles up to the line!’

Very sad news...RIP

A man who drowned at a Sydney beach on Saturday while trying to save two strangers has been identified as the uncle of NRL star Marty Tapau.
Father-of-six Talitiga Taupau is being remembered as a hero after swimming into a rip at Shelly Beach in Cronulla in a bid to save the struggling swimmers, 9 News reported on Sunday evening.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4