[Resurrected] Taupau being shopped?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If Tom continues his injury susceptibility we really will need someone a bit better than Scarf to fill the void he leaves. Hopefully Scarf can improve a lot with Snake's help in filling that position.

On the Koala subject, I can't see Des blooding him in FG until '23, at the EARLIEST.

I think he'll get some games next year given he's already in the 30 for this year. He'll probably spend most of his time in the Reggies (if they play) and maybe Flegg in the early part of the year, but I doubt they'll keep one of their 30 from debuting for two years in a row. He's not even in the Development squad. Look for him debuting in the second half of 2022, I'd say. Also expect Burbo to get a shot at one of the reserve bench positions during the year also

I think he'll get some games next year given he's already in the 30 for this year. He'll probably spend most of his time in the Reggies (if they play) and maybe Flegg in the early part of the year, but I doubt they'll keep one of their 30 from debuting for two years in a row. He's not even in the Development squad. Look for him debuting in the second half of 2022, I'd say. Also expect Burbo to get a shot at one of the reserve bench positions during the year also
We will see. I expect Burbo to get game time during the year, but nothing serious. As for Koala, he is only 18 and Des usually isn't one to blood them under 20, at the earliest.

Marty in the rumour mill again

Would only be happy him going if we have a younger but still experienced gun front rower coming.

Tapine as I’ve said before would be one of my first choices, or Utoikamanu who is well underpaid at $275k at a ****e tigers outfit

Marty in the rumour mill again

Would only be happy him going if we have a younger but still experienced gun front rower coming.

Tapine as I’ve said before would be one of my first choices, or Utoikamanu who is well underpaid at $275k at a ****e tigers outfit
Stephano would be an awesome signing, his under contract till the end of 23 though I think

Think Marty will be here in 2022, reasons are as follows.

1) no other club would pay him $850k
2) we aren’t interested in paying half is freight to unload him.

I have no doubt the club doesn’t want to be forking out that much money , but I’d guess they are stuck with him.

However , I like Marty , he’s a cleanskin , a good ambassador and does his bit each week.

Think Marty will be here in 2022, reasons are as follows.

1) no other club would pay him $850k
2) we aren’t interested in paying half is freight to unload him.

I have no doubt the club doesn’t want to be forking out that much money , but I’d guess they are stuck with him.

However , I like Marty , he’s a cleanskin , a good ambassador and does his bit each week.
He really needs to do his bit tomorrow night v JWH. If he does, we’ll win.

Missed that interview last week. I know he is on some big coin for next yr but really happy he will be part of the team in 2022. Probably the most professional player in our team besides DCE. That change in diet is just one example of looking for a small advantage that all professional players look for.

He is still our forward leader and a great ambassador for our club.
Well said and totally agree.

I find it bewildering that Jimmy Smith could ask all the right questions, yet the run-of-the-mill interview yesterday by the NRL journos could not. Particularly about him being at Manly in 2022, amongst other things.

Very glad he's not going anywhere (and why would he want to on that sort of coin).

How's the timing of this story.....hope the players use it to add fire to the performance.....these player signing rumours should really be saved for after season ends

If the rumours of him being on 850k next year is correct AND that we also gave him permission to look around, it is hardly surprising he will be here next year. No club is going to take him for that without an agreement that it will be a lot less for ensuing years.

Wherever he plays in 2023 it will be for a big bunch less than that. I'm guessing 500 - 600k...and I highly doubt it will be with us.

Senior players at one losing club last weekend are openly questioning their coach's use of the interchange, which was baffling at best.

They are also referring to one of their team-mates - behind his back of course - as a 'cat'.

Which game & player ?
Take your bets ?

Senior players at one losing club last weekend are openly questioning their coach's use of the interchange, which was baffling at best.

They are also referring to one of their team-mates - behind his back of course - as a 'cat'.

Which game & player ?
Take your bets ?

Well, Cowboys. They even alluded to all this during the call. Apparently Payten and JT don't get along at ALL, and he's a bit disillusioned. This happens from time to time. If JT gets a move and is re-invigorated, lookout.

They way Taumalolo is playing I wouldn't be swapping Marty for him. Plus we'd have to fork out extras which we don't have considering how much we're paying the long neck.

I
They way Taumalolo is playing I wouldn't be swapping Marty for him. Plus we'd have to fork out extras which we don't have considering how much we're paying the long neck.
Would take JT over Marty any day of the week! Redundant though as your correct we could never afford him!

This could be very interesting if this is to play out.
I would be using Kapow money to bring in a disgruntled Hass on an upgrade

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8