Taupau and AFB charged

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I can't believe we didn't contest Taupau's.

Unless there was another camera angle from the ones I saw, I thought there was a good chance of him getting off.

very disappointed.
PATHETIC by the club.
They expect us to be staunch and turn up to every match, yet they turn up their toes when they should be defending their players.
There is no way Taupau is worthy of a suspension. I didn't even see the other alleged incident so it couldn't have been too serious.
Fair dinkum Penn and his cabal, grow some...
You are crapping on this great club.

Liam Knight must be happy playing for the central coast roosters when he could have been playing first grade for the mighty Manly Sea Eagles:tmi:
Knight isn't playing for Wyong either

Must be injured or still suspended?

I know many of you hate Barrett, but seriously he can't can't a trick can he?

We will probably get flogged now in the next two games at least, and after 3 straight losses the pack will be buying for his blood.

AND, really it's like " did he drop the balls, did he make the shoulder charges"??

But yeah, let's sack Barrett now, and what a difference that will make!!!!!'m
There are no excuses Mark
If Manly can't beat a miserable Souths at Lotto, and without Inglis and Reynolds, forget about it, we will have hit rock bottom. There will be no lower to go.
I mean for F%^$%s sake we have an origin forward on the bench in Myles. tell him to earn half his paycheck for a change.
If Barrett can't coach this team to a win Saturday, and to be fair 13+ we are all being fooled.
I'll put it out here now: I'll be at Lotto Saturday afternoon. If Manly lose to Souths Saturday I'm off Silvertails for 6 weeks and I'm not gonna put one cent into the Sea Eagles. A loss means this team is not only bad, but a lame duck. There is simply no excuse for a loss on Saturday sorry.
NYEagle

Last edited:
If Manly can't beat a miserable Souths at Lotto, and without Inglis and Reynolds, forget about it, we will have hit rock bottom. There will be no lower to go.
I mean for F%^$%s sake we have an origin forward on the bench in Myles. tell him to earn half his paycheck for a change.
If Barrett can't coach this team to a win Saturday, and to be fair 13+ we are all being fooled.
I'll put it out here now: I'll be at Lotto Saturday afternoon. If Manly lose to Souths Saturday I'm off Silvertails for 6 weeks and I'm not gonna put one cent into the Sea Eagles. A loss means this team is not only bad, but a lame duck. There is simply no excuse for a loss on Saturday sorry.
NYEagle
I feel your pain, but I understand what Mark is saying.
He didn't sack Tooves, and didn't recruit Plod and Poo. He also can't be held responsible for player suspensions and also poor refeering, which killed Manly's chance last match.
I wonder how much input he had in sacking good players like Buhrer and Parcell. If he did then I have no time for him, but I don't he is the real villian.

NYEagle

Mate, make it two more losses if they happen. Stick around. If we lose two more, we are then the worst ever Sea Eagles team with 8 straight losses in the clubs history.

Mate, make it two more losses if they happen. Stick around. If we lose two more, we are then the worst ever Sea Eagles team with 8 straight losses in the clubs history.
You are so right Ryan.
This game against Souths is the most critical in a long time.
Win by 12+ I reckon it should ignite the season and we can conclude the Parra loss was just a bog in the mud situation like the last two years.
The Parra game is so hard to analyse. Is there even an attacking team there?. We find out Saturday.
Lose...I see rock bottom and 0-5 in our future. No props for two of them, no confidence. Blake Green simply an ordinary journeyman adding to his 1-24 record outside of Melbourne. Season over.
It has come to this. Scary.
NYEagle

At least the NRL is being consistent and charged Mbye with a shoulder charge.
One week if he pleads guilty and 2 if he fights. He will plead guilty.

BUt seriously, his tap would not have broken a wet paper bag. The NRL has created a problem that may get worse as the season gets longer. None of the shoulder charges have not been to the head and not particularly hard or dangerous.

The NRL will really get itself in a dither when a player could miss a SOO match, or a grand final, through such a meek offence.

At least the NRL is being consistent and charged Mbye with a shoulder charge.
One week if he pleads guilty and 2 if he fights. He will plead guilty.

BUt seriously, his tap would not have broken a wet paper bag. The NRL has created a problem that may get worse as the season gets longer. None of the shoulder charges have not been to the head and not particularly hard or dangerous.

Love how you can purposely elbow an opponent in the head with a view to knock them out, make contact and get two weeks though.

Ridiculous NRL.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8