Taupau and AFB charged

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
That hit doesn't deserve a suspension..come on. It was a big impact, mostly a brace with two big bodies colliding. Far different from a player turning into his side and tucking his elbow and driving with his shoulder. wasn't even any head contact. This is a joke.

Thanks for the effort.

All I'm saying is. Let's say he gets suspended 3 times for 8 weeks this year. Which isn't out of the question considering his history.

Is that good value to us.
You've already convicted & sentenced him & he hasn't even been to the judiciary.....& yes he is of great value to us even with his suspensions just as Matai was, just as King was, just as Ron E Gibbs was. Should I go on?

I disagree with the concept of outlawing shoulder charges.
I agree that Marty's was a shoulder charge as defined under the current rules and has been punished appropriately.
I did not see the AFB incident at all and was surprised to see his name come up with a charge. Did anybody see it?

And just a final note. Based on my observation, I would propose Marty has not learned how to play with aggression yet. There is a difference between aggressiveness and emotional reactivity. The latter creates a very different physiological response in the body which includes temporarily cutting off the executive brain function (the part that allows us to think, strategise and problem-solve). I would love to see Marty guided in better controlling his emotional brain and accessing focused smart aggression. Combined with his physical attributes it will turn him into an even greater weapon.

The latter creates a very different physiological response in the body which includes temporarily cutting off the executive brain function (the part that allows us to think, strategise and problem-solve). I would love to see Marty guided in better controlling his emotional brain and accessing focused smart aggression. Combined with his physical attributes it will turn him into an even greater weapon.
I think all of us on here need to sign up for that course...

Interesting to see whether Lussick is looked at a little earlier given Barrett said he was due back around Rd 3, last week. Especially with Lane out for a few more weeks with a foot injury, depth in the front row stocks are seriously tested when you're looking at several weeks on the sideline for both Marty and AFB.

Jake will go to the front row and assuming no Darcy someone will have to come in from Blacktown. Kennedy or Bainbridge will replace Jake if he moves up.

That hit doesn't deserve a suspension..come on. It was a big impact, mostly a brace with two big bodies colliding. Far different from a player turning into his side and tucking his elbow and driving with his shoulder. wasn't even any head contact. This is a joke.
Spot on mate nothing in it ,not like a bw taking out a mini , they were big bodies colliding and no one's head was taken off. .

Ahh yes Lane is injured also. Wow, now what? Some of those big Blacktown units will need to step up.

we have Kennedy & Bainbridge not big but both good
Starting props Jake & Perrett , Lawrence & Myles ( NOW is your time to stand up and show some of what got you to be a feared Kangaroo),
with Kennedy into lock
Bainbridge & Hastings on the bench

Last edited:
You've already convicted & sentenced him & he hasn't even been to the judiciary.....& yes he is of great value to us even with his suspensions just as Matai was, just as King was, just as Ron E Gibbs was. Should I go on?

For starters it is a shoulder charge. There's no separation of the arm. Only needs to be a little. If he gets of on a Technically then I'll be happy.

As I said Matai and King vastly improved there suspension rate the longer their careers went on. That's all I'm asking him to do. Be smart about it. When your going to do a big hit. Just chuck the arm out.

we have Kennedy & Bainbridge not big but both good
Starting props AFB & Perrett , Lawrence & Myles ( NOW is your time to stand up and show some of what got you to be a feared Kangaroo), on the bench with Kennedy & Bainbridge
Unless AFB gets found guilty also. That leaves us with three props, so we will need to bring in at least one prop.

If all three are out I'd bring in Jamil, Kennedy and Amone. Bainbridge was in the 20s yesterday. Is he too raw?

Unless AFB gets found guilty also. That leaves us with three props, so we will need to bring in at least one prop.
sorry I was editing that when the phone rang ... now I find out Perrett is gone too FMD! deja vu

No disrespect to Netball, but if these unnoticed hits in a good physical game lead to charges you are ****ing kidding me.
Let's just give up. Suit them up for Netball and let's play. Netball still is a competitive game, has scoring, international appeal. C'mon lets go.
Outdoor men's netball at Lottoland. I'll go see that.
NYEagle

Time for a part Yart:
Forwards
Lawrence & Myles starting
Kennedy & Winterstein off bench
Siro & Bainbridge with Jake at lock
Brown @:worried: & Hastings also on the bench

****e!

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14