Tarsha Gale Women's U19s Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well done girls ... rip in .

Not to take away from a great historic victory ... but can I call them girls? ... should I say ladies or women ? ... maybe those or them ... or ms's ... or biological milk producers? ... gee, it's not hard to paint yourself into a woke corner ...

Not to take away from a great historic victory ... but can I call them girls? ... should I say ladies or women ? ... maybe those or them ... or ms's ... or biological milk producers? ... gee, it's not hard to paint yourself into a woke corner ...

I noticed the Cowboys have a NRLW team in this season and there was conjecture around the name! Not sure where that ones at atm.

sally kohn troll GIF by The Opposite of Hate

Yes, it's trolling @Woodsie but I am obviously not "woke" enough to NOT find it amusing.

If anyone is in doubt, this should help.

Not to take away from a great historic victory ...
but you just couldn't help yourself.

It's great to see the women (and gals) in Sea Eagle colours winning, good on them. And if women playing rugby league fail to conform with some of our stereotypes about gender behaviour and bodyshapes, then more power to them!

sally kohn troll GIF by The Opposite of Hate

Yes, it's trolling @Woodsie but I am obviously not "woke" enough to NOT find it amusing.

No ... wake up ... I have heard women sportspeople complaining that being called "girls" is condescending ... so it was a genuine question posed in a light hearted way .....

PSS ... The following took 1.12 seconds on google ...

Why We Need To Stop Calling Women "Girls"

1. It Makes Women Into Children A girl is a person under the age of 18 who still lives with their parents. ...

2. It Has Creepy Sexual Undertones ...

3. It Perpetuates Our Unhealthy Obsession With Youth In Women ...

4. There Is No Male Equivalent ...

5. It Prevents Us From Treating Each Other As Equals

No ... wake up ... I have heard women sportspeople complaining that being called "girls" is condescending ... so it was a genuine question posed in a light hearted way .....

1. It Makes Women Into Children A girl is a person under the age of 18 who still lives with their parents. ...

Hmm, very interesting @Woodsie I raise you the " Manly Girls" team song. Previously posted by @Rosko above We are the Manly girls! 🦅❤️ Historic opening 16-12 win over Wests Tigers in New South Wales Rugby League Tarsha Gale Cup Tremendous team effort... | By Manly Warringah Sea Eagles | Facebook
"We are the Manly Girls,
We had a win today,
We are the girls you know of,
We showed them how to play"
etc etc etc
If they are happy singing it. I am happy saying it.
PSS ... Also posed in a light hearted way ....

Hmm, very interesting @Woodsie I raise you the " Manly Girls" team song. Previously posted by @Rosko above We are the Manly girls! 🦅❤️ Historic opening 16-12 win over Wests Tigers in New South Wales Rugby League Tarsha Gale Cup Tremendous team effort... | By Manly Warringah Sea Eagles | Facebook
"We are the Manly Girls,
We had a win today,
We are the girls you know of,
We showed them how to play"
etc etc etc
If they are happy singing it. I am happy saying it.
PSS ... Also posed in a light hearted way ....

Yep, me too, I'm happy, everybody will be happy .. until one isn't and demands change ...

Lucky for Silvertails the Sea Eagles is a gender neutral team name otherwise there would another 1000 posts arguing about who is right and who is wrong

Can anyone explain how Boys isn't the male equivalent?

Fact remains it is a significant moment, the very first time a female side has run out for the famous Manly Warringah Sea Eagles club, not to mention their joy at getting a first up win …

Yet @Woodsie you insist on deflecting from that, instead focussing on the gender issues and making fun of those who might challenge gender stereotypes. One of your best Woodsie. (Not)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4