Tarsha Gale Women's U19s Team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hmm, very interesting @Woodsie I raise you the " Manly Girls" team song. Previously posted by @Rosko above We are the Manly girls! 🦅❤️ Historic opening 16-12 win over Wests Tigers in New South Wales Rugby League Tarsha Gale Cup Tremendous team effort... | By Manly Warringah Sea Eagles | Facebook
"We are the Manly Girls,
We had a win today,
We are the girls you know of,
We showed them how to play"
etc etc etc
If they are happy singing it. I am happy saying it.
PSS ... Also posed in a light hearted way ....

I noticed they had the words to the song written on a black board ... so I don't think we can claim they have a lifetime commitment to the wording ...

Fact remains it is a significant moment, the very first time a female side has run out for the famous Manly Warringah Sea Eagles club, not to mention their joy at getting a first up win …

Yet @Woodsie you insist on deflecting from that, instead focussing on the gender issues and making fun of those who might challenge gender stereotypes. One of your best Woodsie. (Not)

Wow ... wasn't your Sunday telegraph delivered ... you are really desperate to find some issue to assert your usual self confessed moral superiority ..

Aren't you the head cheerleader for woke politics in sport .. I thought you would have been onto this like a traddie onto a snag sanger

your usual self confessed moral superiority ..
I don't have any moral superiority, I actually reject that concept. What I do have is I'm prepared to try to discuss an issue with a basic level of intellectual honesty, as opposed to avoiding an inconvenient point by diverting into insult.
Which does't affect the world mostly, just means a lot of Silvertails discussions are half-baked and never seem to resolve.

I noticed they had the words to the song written on a black board ... so I don't think we can claim they have a lifetime commitment to the wording ...

troll trolling GIF

Is that the new go to ... when you got nothing .. just go derp derpand post a trolling meme ..

How is it trolling ... you said they sang the song ... I noticed and politely pointed out it must be unknown to them because they had to have the words written on a black board ... you respond with that childish shiite ...

Is that the new go to ... when you got nothing .. just go derp derpand post a trolling meme ..

How is it trolling ... you said they sang the song ... I noticed and politely pointed out it must be unknown to them because they had to have the words written on a black board ... you respond with that childish shiite ...
It was a light hearted response @Woodsie
Don't take it so seriously mate.

It was a light hearted response @Woodsie
Don't take it so seriously mate.
Arguably, this whole thread has descended into lighthearted trolling. A picture does tell a thousand words though. Or so they say.
PS And in the interest of clarity, I will state for the record that any future memes posted by me, should be taken with a grain of salt, a sense of humour, and a dash of concrete.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8