Take a bow Jorge Taufua

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Take a bow

Phantar said:
Whare did some good things. Not that bad for his first finals game. His best position is still centre though.

I reckon Whare would make himself fairly harshly on his own performance tonight.

Take a bow

Phantar said:
Whare did some good things. Not that bad for his first finals game. His best position is still centre though.

As a winger Whare makes a good centre. On tonight's performance give me Oldy next weekend. Regardless Shoulders will get a week or 2 on the sideline so we'll need Whare to fill in.

Jorge was great, the one positive to take from the game. There really is nothing else.

Whare prefers centre but his positional play there in defence is ordinary if what I saw against the Raiders at Brookvale is the norm for him.

16 hit ups for 245m
14 Tackle busts
3 line breaks!!

All his knockers, suck a fat one.

Jorge Taufua

What can I say this guy is a beast the best player on the paddock.
245 metres. I think he is coming of age his only down fall was the drop of a bomb but other than that he was out standing.
Great work big guy.
Maybe he should play in the centres next week if Matai or Killer is out.
Thoughts?

RE: Jorge Taufua

Yes. I think we all agree. He's improved out of sight.
On the question of the bomb...
Why didn't we bomb Wright? He's as suspect as Jorge under the high ball.
We can play so much better.

If only he had some support close by when he made the long break.

Or if he had taken that first half (Manly) bomb cleanly to score against Perret.

Different ballgame.

The Eagle Has Landed said:
245 metres. I think he is coming of age his only down fall was the drop of a bomb but other than that he was out standing.
Great work big guy.
Thoughts?

14 tackle bust, 3 line breaks.

Where are the naysayers now?

The Eagle Has Landed said:
Great work big guy.
Thoughts?
Terrific performance huge improver. I thought I read somewhere that he came to us as a centre so no reason why he couldn't be given a shot at it

1 thing we also need to throw into him over the off season is a bit more confidence in himself in the clear

He does seem to hesitate a bit at times when coming up to the fullback, would love to see him just chuck the speed on and back himself to be too much of a handful for the fullback to handle

He was a beast last night. Fast becoming one of my favourite players. As soon as all the experts on here were writing him off on here after 2 games I knew he would kick on and Tooves was justified in picking him.

It's been his first year in NRL coming up as a toyota cup star. Name some Toyota cup players who played played in finals like that from last year's group? Kid's on 100k and showed our "superstars" how to run hard and make yards. Some of the stuff bagging him this year has been woeful. Did we miss Robbo last night? Probably not, so Jorge has done very well! Glenn had 38 metres so sums it up really.

As I've said elsewhere, the ultimate (delightful) irony is that Manly picked him up for a song from Parra and they in turn spent huge overs on Hopoate. What a pack of dills.

Love it.

Would be the lowest paid member of the side but was easily our best. Its a great story and hope he kicks on and becomes a star. The kid deserves it.

the mauler said:
Would be the lowest paid member of the side but was easily our best. Its a great story and hope he kicks on and becomes a star. The kid deserves it.

I reckon he is already a star

He must have some of the best stats in the league when it comes to tackle busts and meters made for an outside back. The funny thing is at the start of the season i would have picked Whare over him but now Taufua is miles ahead of Whare lol.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6