Take a bow Jorge Taufua

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Take a bow

Great game from him. He could have scored the try tp tie it up if Stevie passes to him. Oh well there is always next week

Now this is a better thread, Taufua was great tonight, to bad for that one error. He is a keeper.

Chip and Chase said:
Great game from him. He could have scored the try tp tie it up if Stevie passes to him. Oh well there is always next week

Two plastic bottles sailed into the TV when Stevie didn't pass...a try for sure!:( I can't remember a game making me that angry:s

torana355 said:
Now this is a better thread, Taufua was great tonight, to bad for that one error. He is a keeper.

Jorge was fantastic again. Kite was also very good! If it wasn't for the injury to Jamie and Possible (yeah right) suspension for matai, i'd be happy with that loss. They will be fired up next week for sure!

Take a bow

Tooves needs to rip into some forwards by showing them Horhay's game.
Something along the lines of "if a winger can do this what the **** is wrong with you lot?"

And will put in a word for Lussick as well. He was very strong that 1st half

Did we use Vic at all ???

all good we will beat the queenslanders, too many blokes out there tonight playing like Des was still watching.

Farrer into centre if Lyon not fit, Oldfield in for Whare.

If i could make the effort i'd find the Many threads whereby everyone wanted Whare or even Oldfield ahead of Taufua

I never doubted he was the pick of them

He was huge tonight.

Best on the ground in maroon by the length of the straight.

Gorgeous George needs to be in the mix somewhere. And someone clock Watmough and knock some sense into him!

Top End Eagle said:
all good we will beat the queenslanders, too many blokes out there tonight playing like Des was still watching.

Farrer into centre if Lyon not fit, Oldfield in for Whare.

Mate, I don't think Ben will be ready in time! They might have to use Oldfield anyway, but at least Whare plays his best football as a centre.

I agree about George. As much as I love Mauro for his effort, he can't help us get out of trouble like George can.

Hor-hay was fantastic tonight. He isn't a winger but well done to the young lad. I thought Whare was pretty rubbish tonight tho.

Whare did some good things. Not that bad for his first finals game. His best position is still centre though.

Phantar said:
Whare did some good things. Not that bad for his first finals game. His best position is still centre though.

Like obstructing Killer from making a tackle to prevent a try?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6