• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
WAMF link said:
How much more shame can the Johns boys bring to the game and themselves?
Their parents must be very proud of the fine, upstanding gents they raised.

They do appear to be a pair of smart alecs (I cleaned that up, those old forum rules are hard to shake)

clontaago link said:
9 out of 10 blokes would have had the courage to walk up to Johns and say listen I am a bit sick of you using these terms, cut it out or I will have to say something.

Done, dusted, end of story.

Yeah that's fair enough and I remember doing that a few times myself.  It sounds like Joey had been doing it for ages though, so maybe he had already had a word in the past and this time had to take it further. 

clontaago link said:
Dan's site is way smarter than MWSE, it automatically deletes swear words. Watch.

S**t.

See

Not all of them. The following sentence is not aimed at you so don't take offense:

"Stop being a wanker you arse licking, cock sucking, prick".

see

I cant believe you guys are trying to beat a swearing filter :)

Actually yes I can, hats off to you both ;)

When they changed the law and it became illegal to drive drunk, there was an enormous outcry.  Not fair.  I know when I'm OK to drive.  Different people have different abilities to hold alcohol.  Blah blah blah

When they changed the law to make wearing of seatbelts compulsory, there was an outcry.  Not fair.  Civil liberties.  I drive safely.  Blah blah blah

The law was changed to make discrimination based on race illegal. Pretty simple really. Like many drunk drivers and people who don't wear seat belts, Joey may look forward to his day in court.

Johns said in the DT last week he is from "white trash Cessnock".

I find his comment offensive......I'm from Cessnock and we're not all white trash.

Then again maybe that's just because I got out at an early age - (thanks Mum & Dad)  :D

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6