TAB's 2021 . Ladder predictions ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Many say that the money is rarely wrong ... the following are the betting odds from the Tab for the most number of losses ... so the inverse can be applied ... and conclude that it also predicts ladder positions .. eg most wins would win the comp ..

Betting odds for most losses in reverse order are : In brackets are the odds they gave for last season .. 2020

Penrith $101.00 ($41.00)
Roosters $67.00 ($81.00)
Souff's $51.00 ($51.00)
Melb $51.00 ($151.00)
Raiders $41.00 ($101.00)
Parra $34.00 ($101.00)
Manly $26.00 ($67.00)
Titans $26.00 ($3.50)
Newcastle $21.00 ($26.00)
Warriors $13.00 ($3.75)
Nth Qld $13.00 ($34.00)
Sharks $13.00 ($10.00)
Tigers $11.00 ($10.00)
Saints $5.00 ($8.00)
Broncos $5.00 ($81.00)
Bulldogs $4.00 ($4.00)

Interesting to see who has improved or gone backwards ... Manly have firmed from $67 to $26 ... but that still places us as 6th LEAST likely to have the most losses ...

Seems like the bookies think he's a fair chance of playing the whole year :)

Yeah ... but you can lay odds that they have a bloke with digit poised beside the button that will drop the price to $1.05 the first time Tommy grabs the back of his leg ...

Yeah ... but you can lay odds that they have a bloke with digit poised beside the button that will drop the price to $1.05 the first time Tommy grabs the back of his leg ...
Yeah, Des might as well just p1ss him off now. The Silvertails brains trust has declared another injury a foregone conclusion.

Seems like the bookies think he's a fair chance of playing the whole year :)
its more of a perspective of covering for the best case scenario for the bookies.

There really is no gain from the bookmakers perspective to offer non-Turbo Manly odds (say $101 to win the comp) when with Turbo we'd be about a $15 shot. So they put up the $15 shot

TAB basically has this as the ladder
1 Panthers
2 Roosters
3 Bunnies
4 Storm
5 Raiders
6 Eels
7 Manly
8 Gold Coast
9 Knights
10 Cowboys
11 Warriors
= 12th Sharks
= 12th Tigers
14 Dragons
= spoon Broncos
= spoon Bulldogs

You think Storm are a shoe in for top 4. Gold Coast were my smokey for top 8 although now theyre priced in as slight fav to make the 8 ($1.85)

My spoon tip is the Tigers. They recruit horribly and just have no stars

Bulldogs will be 10th-13th

Broncos Dragons Cowboys battling out the bottom 4. Dragons are putting Hunt to halfback which is a joke (he's a hooker, they need to cut the losses of paying 1.2m for a hooker)

Sharks could drop back, same as eels

Knights who knows

We probably come 4th-6th with Turbo, or 12th without Turbo

Warriors on improve with a gun pack. 8 AFB 9 Egan (should be Lawton) 10 Murdoch-Masila 11 Katoa 12 Harris 13 Tavaga 14 Lawton 15 JTB 16 Sironen 17 Murchie... gun pack, top 8 smokey? CHT, RTS and Nikorima in the spine is pretty good.

Panthers a one year wonder? WIll be interesting to see how they perform and what young guns leave.

1 Panthers
2 Roosters
3 Bunnies
4 Storm
5 Raiders
6 Eels
7 Manly
8 Gold Coast
9 Knights
10 Cowboys
11 Warriors
= 12th Sharks
= 12th Tigers
14 Dragons
= spoon Broncos
= spoon Bulldogs

You think Storm are a shoe in for top 4. Gold Coast were my smokey for top 8 although now theyre priced in as slight fav to make the 8 ($1.85)

Broncos Dragons Cowboys battling out the bottom 4. Dragons are putting Hunt to halfback which is a joke (he's a hooker, they need to cut the losses of paying 1.2m for a hooker)

Knights who knows

Warriors on improve with a gun pack. 8 AFB 9 Egan (should be Lawton) 10 Murdoch-Masila 11 Katoa 12 Harris 13 Tavaga 14 Lawton 15 JTB 16 Sironen 17 Murchie... gun pack, top 8 smokey? CHT, RTS and Nikorima in the spine is pretty good.

Panthers a one year wonder? WIll be interesting to see how they perform and what young guns leave.

You would like to have taken the $81.00 on Bronco's last year ... just shows how quickly and totally a season can turn to shiite ...

Also think Warriors have bulked up and look good ... but they may have spent all their emotional energy last year ... also have a question mark on how the cousins will relate to Nathan Brown ... for some reason I just can't see it ... but they do look scary good ..

You would like to have taken the $81.00 on Bronco's last year ... just shows how quickly and totally a season can turn to shiite ...

Also think Warriors have bulked up and look good ... but they may have spent all their emotional energy last year ... also have a question mark on how the cousins will relate to Nathan Brown ... for some reason I just can't see it ... but they do look scary good ..
‘the cousins’ ... being a Kiwi, this made me laugh.... haha

Depends where they are located too. Could have a second season in Aus which would be exhausting

In the future that will be done with Artificial Intelligence.... Combo of facial recognition grimace, tommy touches hammy, ref raises arm.... equals wooden spoon shorter odds.

In the future that will be done with Artificial Intelligence.... Combo of facial recognition grimace, tommy touches hammy, ref raises arm.... equals wooden spoon shorter odds.

Sweet Jesu ... when you said artificial intelligence I shat myself .. thought you were talking about GreenTurd ...

My sense, given the team we'll have, unless injuries savage us again, was also that we would make the 8 but in the lower half.

1 Panthers
2 Roosters
3 Bunnies
4 Storm
5 Raiders
6 Eels
7 Manly
8 Gold Coast
9 Knights
10 Cowboys
11 Warriors
= 12th Sharks
= 12th Tigers
14 Dragons
= spoon Broncos
= spoon Bulldogs

Knights who knows

Warriors have two good edge forwards in Katoa and Harris, if their halves can perform they are a good finals prospect. Turner may get a run in the halves and he looks a goodin.

Cowboys are my top for the spoon, Payten will have a tough gig.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4