T Willaims?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
CLIT COMMANDER link said:
[quote author=swoop link=topic=185064.msg290511#msg290511 date=1283671454]
3 touches all game. Says it all really ???

Mate why don't you turn up to an aftermatch function and tell him how crap you think he is?
[/quote]

Where did I say he was crap? The guy's a gaint and should be doing more work, and if given the chance I would only be too happy to tell him.

I'm of course, ansolving players such as Lyron, Robertson, Matai, Farrar, King, Watmough and Ballin, who were continually our best all year.

Do you mean anusolving ? Must be a hell of a job.

Add Rodney to your list to be anusolved, he wasn't a pain in the ass either this season.

He should have come in and got more involved but he standing in space most of that second half and they just kept either going the other way or turning the ball back on the inside to lyon - while twilliams should have came in more the halves should bear the brunt of some of the blame.

he was caught out in defence and useless n attack too.

He needs a mongrel injection.

For me, David Williams is a walk up start

how much evidence do people need.he is a gentle giant.you wont change his personality and thus he will remain an infuriating plodder.

it is not that difficult to get involved in a football agme if you have the desire.

hoppa led the nrl hitups two years in a row from the wing.

enough!

Susan, agreed. Get rid of him. Send him to Reggies next year and bring Wolfman back. Oldfield should then be the next in line

susan link said:
how much evidence do people need.he is a gentle giant.you wont change his personality and thus he will remain an infuriating plodder.

it is not that difficult to get involved in a football agme if you have the desire.

enough!

Oh please!  Was best on field last week.

He played in a team today the was crap all over the park, is his involvement the reason we lost today? 

I think it's funny the bashing he receives here. 

[quote author=susan link=topic=185064.msg290644#msg290644 date=1283677318]

enough!

He played in a team today the was crap all over the park, is his involvement the reason we lost today? 

[/quote]

I thought he was **** last week too.

I am sorry but true first grade footballers are not as hot and cold as this guy. He should be the most lethal player on the field but just isnt

If you can not score a try outside Lyon and Stewart then you shouldn't be allowed near grass.

Wolfman would have scored more tries than Fifi and easily not made so many errors.

I trust Susans opinion and football knowledge and rate it fairly highly CC he is rarely off the mark.

Blind Freddy can see that for every good thing that Fifi does, he does an equal crap thing.

He is too big and slow for the wing. We need quick mongrels like Wolfman who doesn't get caught out in defence and doesnt lok so lazy all the time.

Ballins 3 momentum killer errors really killed us more than williams today.

Williams was second

swoop link said:
[quote author=CLIT COMMANDER link=topic=185064.msg290570#msg290570 date=1283673694]

Mate why don't you turn up to an aftermatch function and tell him how crap you think he is?
[/quote]

Where did I say he was crap? The guy's a gaint and should be doing more work, and if given the chance I would only be too happy to tell him.
[/quote]

Pretty sure he had more than three touches, and "says it all' would indicate what you think of him.  Hopefully you will get your chance to let him know what you think at some point.

Dan link said:
[quote author=CLIT COMMANDER link=topic=185064.msg290661#msg290661 date=1283678104]
[quote author=susan link=topic=185064.msg290644#msg290644 date=1283677318]

enough!

[/quote]

I thought he was s**t last week too.

I am sorry but true first grade footballers are not as hot and cold as this guy. He should be the most lethal player on the field but just isnt

If you can not score a try outside Lyon and Stewart then you shouldn't be allowed near grass.

Wolfman would have scored more tries than Fifi and easily not made so many errors.

I trust Susans opinion and football knowledge and rate it fairly highly CC he is rarely off the mark.

Blind Freddy can see that for every good thing that Fifi does, he does an equal crap thing.

He is too big and slow for the wing. We need quick mongrels like Wolfman who doesn't get caught out in defence and doesnt lok so lazy all the time.

[/quote]

Mate I would take it you rate Susans opinion as it is the same as yours!  If you want a shocker how was Wolfie's 2009?  You are not going to tell me he had anything other than a shocker last year are you?

He had a poor season but still played NSW and Australia.

He was far more consistent too.

This whole "I hope you get a chance to say it to his face" crap. How can you think he is anything but an inconsistent plodder, who occassionally shows sparks of what he could be?

No-one denies he has potential but potential is useless if you dont do anything with it.

And Susan has always posted good information and well thought out information, not always negative either.

On balance Tony Williams was poor this year and worse in his few games last year.

He is too slow and makes very poor reads in defense. He doesn't have much ticker and only occasionally does what is required.

Sorry but that does not make a good footballer.

It is a shame he steamrolled Slater, because that will always be a big manly moment

Fans,fans,fans,

Need i remind you all that last week T-rex has a series of barnstorming runs against Easts.This is quite obviously his off week.Did you really expect two decent games in a row.Next week is his week,not this week,silly.

Rambofan link said:
Fans,fans,fans,

Need i remind you all that last week T-rex has a series of barnstorming runs against Easts.This is quite obviously his off week.Did you really expect two decent games in a row.Next week is his week,not this week,silly.

mmm exactly what I don't want from a winger his size

Opened this to say you cant even spell OP,His a winger and not an experienced one,also our top try scorer but morons refer to him as a fifi,id love to see someone say that to his face

Hey Dan what cracks me up is that week in week out the biggest thread is how T-Rex went.  He certainly polarises opinion.

Each to his own though hey?

Shane link said:
Opened this to say you cant even spell OP,His a winger and not an experienced one,also our top try scorer but morons refer to him as a fifi,id love to see someone say that to his face

Shane, do you honestly think that any other winger wouldn't have been our top try scorer outside Lyon and Stewart this year?

They were both on fire and put Williams away time after time.

Hey Dan what cracks me up is that week in week out the biggest thread is how T-Rex went.  He certainly polarises opinion.

Each to his own though hey?

Of course mate. No mallace here, we all have different opinions on him

[quote author=swoop link=topic=185064.msg290588#msg290588 date=1283674781]
[quote author=CLIT COMMANDER link=topic=185064.msg290570#msg290570 date=1283673694]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Pretty sure he had more than three touches, and "says it all' would indicate what you think of him.  Hopefully you will get your chance to let him know what you think at some point.
[/quote]

Have a look at the NRL stats before shooting your mouth off and make assumptions. The "says it all bit" refers to how little imput we got from him today.

cant agree that Stewart was on fire this year, had some good games but most were mediocre and some very poor. Might have even topped choc for most penalties.

Fluffy link said:
Ballins 3 momentum killer errors really killed us more than williams today.

Yeah Matt Ballin has played so well and consistently this year. Said hello briefly to him tonight in the Leagues club bar at the after match function and Matt was really down - he mentioned the few silly mistakes straight away in replying to me, he wasn't trying to hide his disappointment or make excuses. Nice guy great player and good luck to him.

Cheers all, BG

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4