T Willaims?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have been saying all year we play dumb footy.

Lyon and Williams are potent attacking weapons, and we don't bother to use them, has been pissing me off

We should be send plenty of play their way but Hodkinson kills it a lot

He didn't really have the opportunity to do a lot more than he did, Dogs kicked away from him all day, and when I did see him lining up for a hitup he wasn't used either, is bloody frustrating

Cambo link said:
and a massive hit at the end that gave us one final chance

But we should never of been in that situation. The bloke's a gaint and could of and should of come in looking for the ball. Most big wingers and wingers in general come in and take some load off the ball, he looks uninterested at times.

Lyon was stepping back in a lot all game - effective but it did mean that he wasn't passing it out to Williams. Can't blame Willaims for that.

Though I would like to see him come into the middle and do more work hitting it up. Cause he can make a whole bunch of metres.

ads link said:
Lyon was stepping back in a lot all game - effective but it did mean that he wasn't passing it out to Williams. Can't blame Willaims for that.

Though I would like to see him come into the middle and do more work hitting it up. Cause he can make a whole bunch of metres.

It's your second paragraph that I'm talking about.

swoop link said:
[quote author=ads link=topic=185064.msg290532#msg290532 date=1283672183]

It's your second paragraph that I'm talking about.
[/quote]

Yeah and I don't know why Des isn't sitting there in video sessions in his ear, saying 'I didn't see you take a hit up in this set. Why was that?' for each set coming out of our own half.

He was there at times but not used, I was keeping an eye out for him and he was easy to spot in the yellow boots

All I can really offer as an answer is that for our set plays he needs to be back out on his wing by tackle 3

Pure and simple laziest most dis-interested player ever to play for Manly. Absolutely no ticker. I have said before 3 big palm offs per game is just not enough. I watched him slowly walk back to the wing after a run last week, he had his back to the play which was jamie lyon running to his sideline luckily lyon died with the ball otherwise Williams would have looked really stupid. His lazy attitude is like rot and i cant beleive Des puts up with it. I also hope Bailey gets suspended for 26 rounds also.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
He was there at times but not used, I was keeping an eye out for him and he was easy to spot in the yellow boots

All I can really offer as an answer is that for our set plays he needs to be back out on his wing by tackle 3

In our own half he needs to take a few hitups, get into dummy have an have a run, every other winger in the comp does.

Vatuvai a prime example of what t-rex should be doing.

I don't want him in dummy half swoop, I want him taking the hit up, when he does that he looks good and more often than not earns a penalty as well

swoop link said:
3 touches all game. Says it all really ???

Mate why don't you turn up to an aftermatch function and tell him how crap you think he is?

He was our most disappointing player today. We were down on troops but he just stand back and watches.
Really really angry that he hasn't been coached better. If he has disobeyed instructions to get involved then why has he been picked for 26 weeks?
The team was a shambles. We shouldn't be surprised. They don't deserve to play finals. And if they sneak through they will be slaughtered.
I'm of course, ansolving players such as Lyron, Robertson, Matai, Farrar, King, Watmough and Ballin, who were continually our best all year.  

Kiwi Eagle link said:
I don't want him in dummy half swoop, I want him taking the hit up, when he does that he looks good and more often than not earns a penalty as well

I also want him to take the hitup, but if they don't give it to him he should just get in there a take it from dummy half.

T-Rex needs a Summer of heavy training to give him more minutes and move him into the forwards as an impact bench player.

He will be awesome!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4