• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Average bull said:
Darren said:
looks like he's injured again. Chatting to a Dogs family yesterday at my school fair and they want nothing to do with him! That run he did do was enormous and again shows what potential he has. Des will be the one who will probably make him a superstar. Losing Des Hasler will be our greatest loss when we look back.
Glad he's f."ken gone.

Ryan said:
Sheikheagle said:
Darren said:
looks like he's injured again. Chatting to a Dogs family yesterday at my school fair and they want nothing to do with him! That run he did do was enormous and again shows what potential he has. Des will be the one who will probably make him a superstar. Losing Des Hasler will be our greatest loss when we look back.

Darren its time you got over Des he's gone and not coming back. I have every faith that Tooves will be the equal of Des if given the same opportunity. He was a better player, smarter and is not bitter and twisted. I think the team through the year have improved and that's all we as fans can ask for.

That is horribly one eyed. Darren has a point, and I don't get why he liked your post to be honest? Des is currently Australia's best coach, and he took arguably the best recruitment officer alive today with him.

Got better coin. Got better conditions. Works with a well oiled management team.

Now Toovey had done an admirable job getting what I deem to be an All Star team (probably the best on paper in the NRL) to 4th considering our suspensions and injuries, but he is yet to win a big game when it counts, and appears to be out coached in them (WCC + final).

Now, from last year, I think the team has regressed, but that's what happens when you lose Hoppa, Rodney and Robertson.

Darren's comments have merit. Sorry mate, just my opinion.

I think I'm Gunna be sick ! What a suckass !
Sorry just my opinion

Ryan, I think consecutive (i think) wins against cowboys, brisbane and souths to cement top 4 spot were pretty big games. I repeat Toovey is no dessy but he will be his equal given time.

driftout said:
T Rex needs to focus...I suggest somebody read him some poetry from the Cooper Cronk website just before he runs onto the field .

I've been inspired by reading Cooper's website and have penned the following over a cup of coffee :

Can he hit and spin like Scotty Tronc
Or ham it up like Matt Le Blanc
When chasing runs can he go the tonk
I ask these things of Cooper Cronk

Can he drive a car just like The Stig
Or land a bomb on the smallest twig
Take it to Bjorn Borg at tennis
Or land a cheap shot on Michael Ennis

'Tis pure folly to speculate
Or get involved in a mass debate
But one thing's sure with a name like Cooper
His play must be much more than super .

driftout said:
driftout said:
T Rex needs to focus...I suggest somebody read him some poetry from the Cooper Cronk website just before he runs onto the field .

I've been inspired by reading Cooper's website and have penned the following over a cup of coffee :

Can he hit and spin like Scotty Tronc
Or ham it up like Matt Le Blanc
When chasing runs can he go the tonk
I ask these things of Cooper Cronk

Can he drive a car just like The Stig
Or land a bomb on the smallest twig
Take it to Bjorn Borg at tennis
Or land a cheap shot on Michael Ennis

'Tis pure folly to speculate
Or get involved in a mass debate
But one thing's sure with a name like Cooper
His play must be much more than super .

Maybe somebody did read him some poetry from Cooper's website and the results were there last night for all to see. If you read it really quickly in a hyperbaric chamber there is a subliminal message "You will drop a pass from Steve Matai from a tap re-start for Cronk to score a runaway try."

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4