• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Stick this in your dressing room cubicle...
copy and repeat for 80mins on Friday....
thanks in advance.

383292_363793480366626_1440967598_n.jpg

looks like he's injured again. Chatting to a Dogs family yesterday at my school fair and they want nothing to do with him! That run he did do was enormous and again shows what potential he has. Des will be the one who will probably make him a superstar. Losing Des Hasler will be our greatest loss when we look back.

Stop crying over spilt milk Darren. I think we already knew that about the Felangist, Des Hasler. But think of the positives - we can now officially hate Hasler like the supporters of 14 other clubs!

Anyone not sure what a 'felangist' is, just send me an email and I'll explain.

T-rex has to stop thinking he's 90kgs with the agility of Bowen. He looks at the line and thinks where he needs to run. There is absolutely no need for it. He just needs to run hard at anyone and he will cause damage just like he did when that pic was taken!

Darren said:
looks like he's injured again. Chatting to a Dogs family yesterday at my school fair and they want nothing to do with him! That run he did do was enormous and again shows what potential he has. Des will be the one who will probably make him a superstar. Losing Des Hasler will be our greatest loss when we look back.

Darren its time you got over Des he's gone and not coming back. I have every faith that Tooves will be the equal of Des if given the same opportunity. He was a better player, smarter and is not bitter and twisted. I think the team through the year have improved and that's all we as fans can ask for.

Phantar said:
Stop crying over spilt milk Darren. I think we already knew that about the Felangist, Des Hasler. But think of the positives - we can now officially hate Hasler like the supporters of 14 other clubs!

Is it like a Falangist?

I've got no idea what a felaganist is but it sounds like something what a mate picked up in Thailand

Phantar said:

Beat me to it

if trex at 120Kg is expected to run through 100kg+ guys for all his 15 hitups a game should we not expect King, Kite, George and Darcy to do the same everytime they run at a hooker/lock?

We could be down in the last seconds of a GF, and he could beat the entire opposition twice and score the winning try and that still wouldn't be good enough for some

Fluffy said:
if trex at 120Kg is expected to run through 100kg+ guys for all his 15 hitups a game should we not expect King, Kite, George and Darcy to do the same everytime they run at a hooker/lock?

If Ben Barba and Billy Slater can weave and slice through broken defences and score long range tries frequently, should we not expect Brett to do the same?
King, Kite, George and Darcy are not the same animal as Tony. Imagine a 100m sprint with those guys in it. Who would you put your money on? That's why he plays out there running at centres and wingers, if he breaks the line, he's off. The other 4 are in the guts of it for the hard yards. If one of them breaks the line he is usually set upon by 2 ir 3 more defenders. T-rex is a weapon and will be missed next year.

T-Rex needs a She-Rex to settle him down and tell him what to do . He'd have other things to worry about instead of just football and he wouldn't waste so much nervous energy before a game.

Maybe next year he can room with Barba on away trips. The opposition will be in trouble then the next day ;) Barba may not be as effective though!

Kiwi Eagle said:
We could be down in the last seconds of a GF, and he could beat the entire opposition twice and score the winning try and that still wouldn't be good enough for some

That depends, who's he playing for when he scores?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4