• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think the sooner everyone (including the players) forget about Hasler the sooner everything gets back to normal.I know there's still a lot of anger that he betrayed the team that he so called loved so much but it was his decision to leave. We have an excellent coach in Toovey and he deserves our support. Looking back on Friday's game there was still too much emotion and this at times clouded the way the players played.Sometimes it works but this time it didn't. Maybe next year when its a year further away there won't be as much emotion in the games and more cool heads will prevail.

bones said:
I think T Rex should come from the bench.

Me too - we should think about a Rodney style interchange player (Harrison obvious choice - or Lussick to back row) to spell TRex. I hate to agree with Rothfield but I think Tony would be better at say 50 mins per game.

Not just physical fatigue-wise but mental aswell.

Rex is a waste of time he is the Forwards version of Chrisnan Inu. And due to the fact that i hate him already and hes at Manly, you can bet your house he will be amazing at the Dogs next year. The cant understand normal thinking.

Does anyone know our recruitment bloke. Cause i know a Raiders player that is being let go next year, that is a good Second Rower and is thinking of hanging up the boots.

I think even Cliffy Lyons and Mal Reilly at their peaks would struggle to get T Rex into a gap at pace or in a 1 on 1 situation close to the tryline . He just doesn't seem to position himself well .

Sheikheagle said:
Darren said:
looks like he's injured again. Chatting to a Dogs family yesterday at my school fair and they want nothing to do with him! That run he did do was enormous and again shows what potential he has. Des will be the one who will probably make him a superstar. Losing Des Hasler will be our greatest loss when we look back.

Darren its time you got over Des he's gone and not coming back. I have every faith that Tooves will be the equal of Des if given the same opportunity. He was a better player, smarter and is not bitter and twisted. I think the team through the year have improved and that's all we as fans can ask for.

That is horribly one eyed. Darren has a point, and I don't get why he liked your post to be honest? Des is currently Australia's best coach, and he took arguably the best recruitment officer alive today with him.

Got better coin. Got better conditions. Works with a well oiled management team.

Now Toovey had done an admirable job getting what I deem to be an All Star team (probably the best on paper in the NRL) to 4th considering our suspensions and injuries, but he is yet to win a big game when it counts, and appears to be out coached in them (WCC + final).

Now, from last year, I think the team has regressed, but that's what happens when you lose Hoppa, Rodney and Robertson.

Darren's comments have merit. Sorry mate, just my opinion.

bones said:
I think T Rex should come from the bench.

I agree.

He needs to run instead of standing still and pushing people off him with his hands. Really annoying to see him do that !!

He was on Channel 10 sport just now responding to criticism of his form . Toovey was justifying playing T Rex for 80 minutes. Apparently Channel 9 sport are running with the same angle shortly. Maybe this will fire him up (and he does seem to like playing against the Cowboys).

yeah. Just saw it on Ch9. Weilder made some comment about not poking a sleeping bear. Here's hoping T-Rex will fire up. C'mon big fella. Your team needs you.

And his response was...yeah , just let him run . I predict that he'll score 2 tries , set up another , run for over 150 metres and inspire a comprehensive victory... or aggravate his knee injury in the first tackle and play no further part in the match.

Kiwi Eagle said:
We could be down in the last seconds of a GF, and he could beat the entire opposition twice and score the winning try and that still wouldn't be good enough for some

Probably his fault we were down in last seconds ;0)

T Rex needs to focus...I suggest somebody read him some poetry from the Cooper Cronk website just before he runs onto the field .

Darren said:
looks like he's injured again. Chatting to a Dogs family yesterday at my school fair and they want nothing to do with him! That run he did do was enormous and again shows what potential he has. Des will be the one who will probably make him a superstar. Losing Des Hasler will be our greatest loss when we look back.
Glad he's f."ken gone.

Ryan said:
Sheikheagle said:
Darren said:

Darren its time you got over Des he's gone and not coming back. I have every faith that Tooves will be the equal of Des if given the same opportunity. He was a better player, smarter and is not bitter and twisted. I think the team through the year have improved and that's all we as fans can ask for.

That is horribly one eyed. Darren has a point, and I don't get why he liked your post to be honest? Des is currently Australia's best coach, and he took arguably the best recruitment officer alive today with him.

Got better coin. Got better conditions. Works with a well oiled management team.

Now Toovey had done an admirable job getting what I deem to be an All Star team (probably the best on paper in the NRL) to 4th considering our suspensions and injuries, but he is yet to win a big game when it counts, and appears to be out coached in them (WCC + final).

Now, from last year, I think the team has regressed, but that's what happens when you lose Hoppa, Rodney and Robertson.

Darren's comments have merit. Sorry mate, just my opinion.

I think I'm Gunna be sick ! What a suckass !
Sorry just my opinion

• 👍
Reactions: Rex

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7