T REX!!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He's was playing hide and seek and someone forgot to tell him the game was over. He's a big unit, so he shouldn't be too hard to find.

Heard a rumour that Parra have made him an offer for next year. Maybe he accepted and has aready left?

http://www.injuryupdate.com.au/nrl.php

Return scheduled for round 21.
Hamstring strain.
Should have been back.

Des is going to have some really tough decisions to make come semi finals time. There are going to be at least 3, probably more players who would be dirty not to be in the 17 in our first final.

Masked Eagle said:
Des is going to have some really tough decisions to make come semi finals time. There are going to be at least 3, probably more players who would be dirty not to be in the 17 in our first final.

Oh yeah-been thinking about that for weeks!
Someone's gonna be hurt...just like Willow, Cuthbo, Travis, Jack E and many many more.

Answer-step up or perish>>>>

bones said:
Today's RLW has the Manly team poster in the middle and T Rex is nowhere to be seen.

Thanks for the heads up bones

No sure how many are you are aware but maccas have a deal at moment at mccafe a coffee and RLW for $5

Cambo said:
bones said:
Today's RLW has the Manly team poster in the middle and T Rex is nowhere to be seen.

Thanks for the heads up bones

No sure how many are you are aware but maccas have a deal at moment at mccafe a coffee and RLW for $5

The only problem with that is you have to drink macca's coffee :twitch:

bones said:

As much as I love a good conspiracy theory surely all of that promotional crap would've been done a while a go, they'd be using the same team photo that they'd taken at the start of the year, surely.

With that said, if we lose T-Rex I'll be mightily PO'd - especially if he goes to that blue & yellow hellhole out west.

Wolfpack said:
bones said:

As much as I love a good conspiracy theory surely all of that promotional crap would've been done a while a go, they'd be using the same team photo that they'd taken at the start of the year, surely.

It would be a recent shot as the team are all in the Kaspersky Jerseys. Michael Oldfield is also missing. I don't think there is anything sinister in it. Both players probably just couldn't make the photo shoot for some reason or another.

I think he may have actually been in Tokyo fighting Godzilla. And Michael Oldfield was probably off trying to get back to what he used to be, back to what he used to be, back to what he used to be.

bones said:
And Michael Oldfield was probably off trying to get back to what he used to be, back to what he used to be, back to what he used to be.

What...you mean playing the tubular bells???

I just noticed that Glenn Stewart, Anthony Watmough and Will Hoppa are not in the team photo either.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4