T-Rex to Manly for the rest of the year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
From what ive heard bozo and barrett are meeting with tony williams today, stay tuned . ( oh yer it doesn't mean he is returning ) for anyones finger hovering over the troll button.

NRL 2016: Newcastle Knights skipper Tariq Sims set to quit struggling club
  • 4 hours ago
  • by STAFF WRITERS
NEWCASTLE co-captain Tariq Sims will reportedly play his last NRL game for the club against Parramatta on Monday night ahead of an impending mid-season move to St George Illawarra.

The Daily Telegraph reported on Sunday that Sims is set to turn down an option to stay at the battling Knights, with a move to either the Dragons or Manly on the cards for the remainder of 2016.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...b/news-story/2ab7c7db90e446e4ea28037e2f4db540

It's reported elsewhere that he's signed a 3 year deal with the dragons.

Sims comes from the Illawara region, I understand, so it makes sense for him to play for them.
Whilst he has talent he hasn't exactly helped Newcastle, has he?

Neither Sims nor Williams is a sure thing but I think a monster like T-Rex has more potential to pay off than Tariq Sims. Tony has also won a premiership at Manly so I would prefer him over Tariq.

I'll be joining the ranks of the self funded in 5 weeks ... going to have to tighten my belt a bit ... have to be able to afford a few pilgrimages to Brookie each year....

You'll enjoy it mate

I've just spent a motza on a new 4WD, and a new house ( about an $80k differential from
old to new but that's included about $40k of new furniture , TV's, air conditioning and caravan cover) so it's time for us to slow down a bit as well.

I reckon I have enough to live pretty well for 15 years, after that I can go on an old aged pension and get some of my taxes back!!

From what ive heard bozo and barrett are meeting with tony williams today, stay tuned . ( oh yer it doesn't mean he is returning ) for anyones finger hovering over the troll button.

Bozo and Trent prepare for their meeting......

dummy trent.jpg

Trent is holding all the cards. Naturally ;)

Last edited:
Well at least by July 1 we'll know who is playing for Manly for the rest of the year, barring season ending injuries of course.

Is t rex injured? I didn't think he was? If not, I do find it curious he didn't play for a's or reggies this week? I am wondering if it's because of who the dogs played in reserves?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8