T-Rex is useless

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle link said:
Hopoate was outstanding for me at centre, very, very impressive
I liked how he took about 3 taps and made 10 each time from a standing start. The catch for the try was pretty good as well.

Ryan link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=186963.msg325088#msg325088 date=1300603951]
Hopoate was outstanding for me at centre, very, very impressive

Williams was average today, but after a win like that stuff the negative stuff for a night

Hopoate Centre: Backrow rotation of Choc, Rodney, Stewart & Matai. I DARE anyone to provide a better one.
[/quote]

Buhrer Robinson Watmough Harrison

Post  automatically merged: [time]1300606481[/time]

TokyoEagle link said:
Who replaces him?

A couple of names spring to mind, you may have heard of Lyon and Matai.

(and yes i realise they wont both be available just yet)

codewana link said:
What a loser. Responsible for two roosters tries now. 

Unlike some of you, I'd love to have him playing against us every week - guaranteed a gap in the defensive line.

You know it's funny how when anyone scores down the right hand side it's T-Rex's fault.  The second one came from David Williams being caught out of position on the other side of the field and the Chooks running about 50 metres downfield.

Massive overlaps in both instances.

Other than that, he was poor today but was running on one leg for 65 minutes.

CLIT COMMANDER link said:
[quote author=codewana link=topic=186963.msg324951#msg324951 date=1300596742]

Unlike some of you, I'd love to have him playing against us every week - guaranteed a gap in the defensive line.

You know it's funny how when anyone scores down the right hand side it's T-Rex's fault.  The second one came from David Williams being caught out of position on the other side of the field and the Chooks running about 50 metres downfield.

[/quote]
Precisely CLIT.  Manly's defence was already totally shot on the Kenny-Dowell try, plus he has a step that would have beaten almost every defender from that position.  He's made fools of Manly defenders in pretty much every game he's played against us and beat plenty of other players with his sidestep in this game - including I think four in one run. Won the game almost single-handedly against us last year.

And the other try came from Ballin giving away possession and a penalty for ridiculously stepping way off the mark after all the referee warnings that this would be automatically penalised.  Worse than DCE's drop-out last week.  Utter brain explosion.  And then Ballin was the defender inside TRex who failed to get across to cover the hole. Responsibility for that try between those two?  85% Ballin, 15% TRex.

TRex gifted Foran a try with the offload of the game, and scored another after brushing off one tackle and diving under two others. Touch of balance guys, please.

**** this negative **** off for at least the night.

Post  automatically merged: [time]1300611817[/time]

Rex link said:
[quote author=CLIT COMMANDER link=topic=186963.msg325233#msg325233 date=1300609263]
[quote author=codewana link=topic=186963.msg324951#msg324951 date=1300596742]

[/quote]
Precisely CLIT.  Manly's defence was already totally shot on the Kenny-Dowell try, plus he has a step that would have beaten almost every defender from that position.  He's made fools of Manly defenders in pretty much every game he's played against us and beat plenty of other players with his sidestep in this game - including I think four in one run. Won the game almost single-handedly against us last year.

And the other try came from Ballin giving away possession and a penalty for ridiculously stepping way off the mark after all the referee warnings that this would be automatically penalised.  Worse than DCE's drop-out last week.  Utter brain explosion.  And then Ballin was the defender inside TRex who failed to get across to cover the hole. Responsibility for that try between those two?  85% Ballin, 15% TRex.

TRex gifted Foran a try with the offload of the game, and scored another after brushing off one tackle and diving under two others. Touch of balance guys, please.
[/quote]

I think it was actually Watmough who didn't get across. But I know what you're saying.

Agree with CC, pretty sure T Rex was hurt in the first half but battled it out. Not the right day to be bagging a Manly player.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6