• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

silvertail

Reserve Grader
New nickname for T-Rex is T-rent.

As soon as he signs a new contract with another club, he plays as though he is already on their payroll!

Sorry Kiwi for yet another crack at 'pea- heart' ... But can also say that I making good progress in going through all seven stages after experiencing a gut-wrenching loss last Friday. I am up to the anger stage, and the only anger I have against our players is against T-Errible Tony.

He's now no longer a Sea Eagle and as such is now officially an un-person of no interest to me anymore other than another dog that needs to be smashed.

Maybe the Bulldogs will find a way to have him play for them on Sunday. On second thoughts, they wouldn't be that stupid.

Brookvale said:
Dessie will make him the best forward in the comp within 1 year.

Only as long he isn't allowed to give press interviews about how much he loves his doggie bras and how he will fully step up against any team.

By the sound of all the comments it seems like Manly is a one man team, maybe vent your anger towards an over reliance on one guy to make a difference and a poor attack.

The attack seemed way too flat all year...there seemed to be a pre-occupation with getting past the advantage line on each tackle as if it was union , especially when attacking in the opposition's 20 . A bit of depth can do wonders for an attack, especially against an offside (Bulldogs) or fast moving (Storm) defensive line .Too many ad hoc last tackle options and I cringed at the number of times an isolated DCE had to take a hit-up early in a set as he was the only option .

He was too interested in deciding what pair of shoes and what hat to wear out to the sports bar at the Ivanhoe on Saturday night.

Brookvale said:
Dessie will make him the best forward in the comp within 1 year.
Yeah right, I'll believe that when it happens.

Shouldn't care but it'll be interesting to see if he plays any better next year and consistently.

Rothfields got off again about Toov's inability to motivate Trex and that he will be better next year under Des. Please remember Des had him last year, used him in fits and starts and his contribution overall was poor. When everybody was sore and spent in last years GF, Watmough and G. Stewart were busted and the warriors were coming home fast, Des sent Trex on with 13 to go............his contribution: fell on a loose ball that had already been knocked on and assisted in 3 tackles. To this day I still haven't forgiven him for that effort.
F..k Off bulldog!!

I'm sure the Souffs supporters feel the same way about the so-called Coal Train as we do about T-Rex. Both have the ability to be dominant, but both continually disappoint.
Much better to have a worker in the pack who will never let you down.

no matter where t-rex plays next year he will always be lazy in defence and have no heart. Teams will target him in defence next year

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8