• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
IMO the T-Rex/Pritchard combo won't function next year. Two blokes who won't get involved unless you have put them in the right positions. One might flourish but the other one will waste away.

T-Rex had plenty of moments in his 3 years with us which made you think about how much potential he has, but I don't think there is any doubt that he really didn't go close to fullfilling it here. He talked it up last week as well which makes his performance on the weekend even more disappointing.

It's not his fault!

There's lots of things he cant do.

L3rLC.jpg

Si3Yw.jpg

I didn't want to sound too negative while Tony was still a Manly player but I have had doubts about his future as a dominant impact player. I think he'll always be a danger due to his physical attributes and skill level (yes!) but …

Without necessarily saying he has peaked and will be on a downhill slide, I do think he will have increasing trouble each year retaining the level of fitness required. He will also be susceptible to injury, and also suspension. With his build it won't be easy keeping the weight down.

He reminds me of Noel Cleal.

Lazy and uninvolved most of the time, relying on others to do his defence. But the most dangerous player in the NRL 5 or 6 times a year, has the ability to win a premiership but more likely to disappoint.

$600000.00 that's a lot of salary cap for what you get over 26 plus games. Glad we not paying it.

manlyfan76 said:
$600000.00 that's a lot of salary cap for what you get over 26 plus games. Glad we not paying it.

Lot of money to pay for a 40 minute player who wastes a position for the other 40 min. No wonder some of our forwards looked fatigued they had to cover for that goof all year in defense.

weev said:
Sheikheagle said:
Brookvale said:
Dessie will make him the best forward in the comp within 1 year.

Highly unlikely, great coach but not a miracle worker.

The miracle has already been worked. Dogs from 9th to 1st..

Or was it that the team already had the ability. Lets put that in context - Dymock took over the team mid July, following this they won 6 of their last 7 games (losing only to the eventual premiers), you can't count the warriors match as if I recall correctly Moore resigned the day before. SO maybe it is that they had a coach they were not responding to, not that they had no ability. Had Dymock been given the run, who knows what he would have achieved with an already talented team - but 6 from 7 is a good starting point

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6