Swing that Axe.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Honestly who is going to replace Croker ?? Lussick ?? Wright ?? Neither of them will be an upgrade IMO.

Anyway The Frog outplayed his better credentialed halves partner in the second half today.

I would like to see Anderson given a crack on the wing though. I felt sorry for uate today, he tried to make amends with some effort plays but bottom line is that he is looking old.

Could Jake play the 6? I've been watching some old Manly games from the mid-90s lately and Bozo had Kosef play at 6 a few times. He has the ball skills I think.

It’s pretty simple , it’s going to be a long long year.

The same thing happened last year when we lost Tafua and Sirronen.

But seemingly this year we have less options in the reserves cupboard.

All we can hope for is after a number of weeks of getting absolutely hammered our fellas will hold a council of war and things might turn around.

It’s happened before!!

Last edited:
Could Jake play the 6? I've been watching some old Manly games from the mid-90s lately and Bozo had Kosef play at 6 a few times. He has the ball skills I think.

but who would play lock Jack Goz? and Brad Parker to 2nd row Jade Anderson & Matt Wright on the wings?
interesting

There's nothing in minors to come up. We're in deep sht and it's only going to get deeper. So underwhelmed by Uate Kelly Parker Croker Thompson Taupau Perrett Lane Wright. It's just so average. I'v never thought wooden spoon but I think it's a real possibility this year. This lineup is just trash.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8