Swing that Axe.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

joeboy

Bencher
Uate - time for the scrap heap.will never conquer his demons and will always be a target. Happy to never see him in first grade again at this point. He has nothing left to offer.

Croker - how has a half made it far as even him with absolutely no more than 1 dimension to his game. He can't even tackle. I can't stand this guy in our team and cannot see any point persevering with him.

Joel Thompson - this guy cannot tackle or read backline raids, havnt seen any aggression or anything that makes me realise why we bought him. He is so slow. Don't expect him to get dropped but he should, he has bought nothing with him, I didn't think he had anything to bring to begin with but was happy to be proven wrong. I wasn't and I am not.

Perrett. No idea.

In's

Anderson/funa
Wright/fainu
Lane
Sipley/tent.

Uate - time for the scrap heap.will never conquer his demons and will always be a target. Happy to never see him in first grade again at this point. He has nothing left to offer.

Croker - how has a half made it far as even him with absolutely no more than 1 dimension to his game. He can't even tackle. I can't stand this guy in our team and cannot see any point persevering with him.

Joel Thompson - this guy cannot tackle or read backline raids, havnt seen any aggression or anything that makes me realise why we bought him. He is so slow. Don't expect him to get dropped but he should, he has bought nothing with him, I didn't think he had anything to bring to begin with but was happy to be proven wrong. I wasn't and I am not.

Perrett. No idea.

In's

Anderson/funa
Wright/fainu
Lane
Sipley/tent.

Faniu can't go in to the top squad because he is not in the 30 and only on a rookie contract and manly need to write into the NRL to get permission for him to play.

Thompson was just about best on field. Finally playing like we expected. Did let one try in but look dangerous in that second half with a few tackle breaks, off loads a try and also ran down their centre to save a try. Plenty of tough runs as well. Needs to keep it up.

I have really been against crocker but thought he did ok today. He would of been down in confidence but at least he didn't drop his head and had a go in that second half when he finally got a bit of ball. Still only played 6 NRL games. They were saying on NRL 360 takes up to 100 NRL games for a half back to really control an NRL side. I at least see improvement in him.

Perret I don't see anything but lazy defence and soft runs. Has to go.

Uate needs a spell too. Way too many errors.

Unfortunately with Siro out and kelepi tanginoa we don't have much coming through Reggies.

its not an axe, but i like it.
giphy.gif

Croker, Uate, Kelly, Perrett, and possibly Parker. All isp standard. We are in dire straights this year with no alternatives and salary cap issues. I mean even next year who do we sign as a five eighth? Who is out there? Jacks sure, but do we go another season with an untested half? I do believe jacks will be up for it but then again who knows. On top of that we need another top shelf prop and a consistent first grade centre/winger. Kelly is improving but can we afford to carry so many players in their development stages? Where does the cap space come from?? Tough times. P.s go manly

Croker, Uate, Kelly, Perrett, and possibly Parker. All isp standard. We are in dire straights this year with no alternatives and salary cap issues. I mean even next year who do we sign as a five eighth? Who is out there? Jacks sure, but do we go another season with an untested half? I do believe jacks will be up for it but then again who knows. On top of that we need another top shelf prop and a consistent first grade centre/winger. Kelly is improving but can we afford to carry so many players in their development stages? Where does the cap space come from?? Tough times. P.s go manly

Croker - reggies
Uate - UK
Thompson was just about best on field. Finally playing like we expected. Did let one try in but look dangerous in that second half with a few tackle breaks, off loads a try and also ran down their centre to save a try. Plenty of tough runs as well. Needs to keep it up.

I have really been against crocker but thought he did ok today. He would of been down in confidence but at least he didn't drop his head and had a go in that second half when he finally got a bit of ball. Still only played 6 NRL games. They were saying on NRL 360 takes up to 100 NRL games for a half back to really control an NRL side. I at least see improvement in him.

Perret I don't see anything but lazy defence and soft runs. Has to go.

Uate needs a spell too. Way too many errors.

Unfortunately with Siro out and kelepi tanginoa we don't have much coming through Reggies.

Agree on everything, Esan Masters schooled both our centres and he is 20 ish?

You must have missed when he scored a try and chased a down a back to prevent a try after so much defense.

Scoring a try when we are down by 32 points don't fill me with confidence, but let's at that and the tackle are indeed positives he is still neutral at best, way in the red at worst in terms of his individual ledger in our team. I just dont see much of anything in him.

Really poor effort again. That was sh1t. Dont look any where near a top 8 team.

At this stage I'd be VERY tempted to play Tom Wright on the wing instead of Uate.

And from what I have heard, Wright isn't ready for first grade.

Honestly who is going to replace Croker ?? Lussick ?? Wright ?? Neither of them will be an upgrade IMO.

Anyway The Frog outplayed his better credentialed halves partner in the second half today.

I would like to see Anderson given a crack on the wing though. I felt sorry for uate today, he tried to make amends with some effort plays but bottom line is that he is looking old.

I would drop Uate, our wingers have been poor under the high ball for far too long, his confidence is shot!! Bring in Tom Wright and if we are allowed to Fainu, they are wasted at Blacktown!! we need a cover in the halves and outside backs, we lack creativity outside DCE and the Turbo brothers. This team is too hot and cold, at our best we are formidable but over the last month that is now 3 substandard performances!!! Our weaknesses in the forwards have been amplified by the injuries we have suffered.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8