Suspensions and Injuries

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stewbojevic

Reserve Grader
Keppie and Funa are looking at 1-2 weeks and Taupau escaped with a fine.

It’ll be very interesting to see what team we can name for the next round, with this list of outs!

16 of our top 30 are in doubt! Wow
  1. Keppie
  2. Funa
  3. Aloiai
  4. Davey
  5. Boyle
  6. Gosiewski
  7. Saddler
  8. Walker (may be back)
  9. Sironen (may be back)
  10. Haumole (may be back)
  11. Foran (may be back)
  12. Schuster (may be back)
  13. Cust (may be back)
  14. Turbo (Unlikely to back up 2 days after origin)
  15. Jurbo (maybe back up)
  16. DCE (maybe back up)

I would suggest we aren't going to beat the Cowboys with no fullback, no halves and half our forwards out injured or suspended
I wouldn't risk Tom.

Jake and DCE should be right to go, barring injury.

Now I've never played NRL, and had to back up again for a club game @Kevinward777, but I do recall reading from older players I the past that they would prefer to back up on a Friday, as opposed to Sunday arvo.

I wouldn't risk Tom.

Now I've never played NRL, and had to back up again for a club game @Kevinward777, but I do recall reading from older players I the past that they would prefer to back up on a Friday, as opposed to Sunday arvo.
That's strange. I always felt 2 days after the pain was at its worst. By Saturday/Sunday they should be good to go again. Agreed, I wouldn't risk Tom.

We should take a leaf out of NSW’s book and start Jake in the front row. Marty is much better coming off the bench at this stage in his career and with Schuster/Haumole/Siro likely to come back it could free up another spot for them in the back row

Turbo maybe rested so means Walker to fullback again? The makeup of the team against the Cowboys will be interesting.

I wouldn't risk Tom.

I've heard the same. The Cows might have a few out as well

I would suggest we aren't going to beat the Cowboys with no fullback, no halves and half our forwards out injured or suspended

Will be interesting to see how we line up....I'm expecting so calvary to return

Will be interesting to see how we line up....I'm expecting so calvary to return
If I had to guess, I’d say it’ll be something like this:
  1. Walker
  2. Saab
  3. Harper
  4. Parker
  5. Garrick
  6. Foran
  7. DCE
  8. Paseka
  9. Croker
  10. Taupau
  11. Sironen
  12. Lawton
  13. Jake
  14. Cust
  15. Sipley
  16. Suli
  17. Burbo
I’m guessing Turbo won’t back up and Haumole and Schu won’t be back yet.

If I had to guess, I’d say it’ll be something like this:
  1. Walker
  2. Saab
  3. Harper
  4. Parker
  5. Garrick
  6. Foran
  7. DCE
  8. Paseka
  9. Croker
  10. Taupau
  11. Sironen
  12. Lawton
  13. Jake
  14. Cust
  15. Sipley
  16. Suli
  17. Burbo
I’m guessing Turbo won’t back up and Haumole and Schu won’t be back yet.
I'd be happy with that team and I reckon you are spot on! I hope they are all back next week.
Add Schuster, Olakau-atu and Turbo the following week and we are nearly back to full strength.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2