surprise, surprise. F-ing SNAKES

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
Beazley no chance for PM - poll

By JOE HILDEBRAND and SUE DUNLEVY

May 17, 2006

KIM Beazley's future as Labor leader is in doubt, with party figures using secret internal polling to lobby for his removal.

The polling – conducted nationally in 24 Coalition-held marginal seats last month – shows voters do not believe Mr Beazley has what it takes to become PM.

As with the dumping of Simon Crean – brought down following the leaking of damaging internal polls – moves are under way to ensure caucus members are made aware of how poorly the public regards Mr Beazley in this most recent internal poll.

"It shows Beazley's unelectable," a source close to the polling said. "He's not connecting."

Its publication followed revelations in The Daily Telegraph that NSW Labor was so fed up with Mr Beazley's performance they were urging union boss Bill Shorten to enter politics immediately to bolster the Labor team.

Mr Beazley spent yesterday with Mr Shorten, meeting miners Brant Webb and Todd Russell in Beaconsfield, and heaped praise on his would-be successor.

While an entry to Parliament before the next election for Mr Shorten is being blocked by sitting member Bob Sercombe – who is worried about losing his superannuation should he leave politics immediately – speculation is mounting of a Kevin Rudd and Julia Gillard ticket.

Despite opinion polls showing voter satisfaction with Mr Beazley rising and the ALP polling neck and neck with the Government after a giveaway Budget, MPs claim he is still "on notice". But they said it was unrealistic to expect Mr Shorten to springboard straight to the leadership once he entered Parliament. "Even Bob Hawke didn't do that. No one has ever done that in political history," one MP said.

Mr Beazley said Mr Shorten had a major role to play in the Labor Party and the upcoming election campaign but vowed he would be leading the ALP to the 2007 poll.

He praised the union leader for his role in Beaconsfield.

"What (Bill Shorten) has done, and what the AWU branch here in Tasmania has done . . . has demonstrated emphatically and clearly to the people of Australia how absolutely critical the union movement is," Mr Beazley said.

How stupid do these people think the public are?

You would think this Shorton tool saved those blokes.

How stupid do these people think the public are?

You would think this Shorton tool saved those blokes.

They are giving them more credit than your super hero does byso.

wheres the article about the liberal MP giving **** to costello and the lack of childcare funds in the budget??

Byso, if your memory was unimpaired from repeated drug use you might recall that I was against the re-instatement of yesterday's failure, Beazley.

I would have preferred Rudd or the retention of Latham.

However, I now think the ALP should do something truly remarkable and appoint their current National Secretary, Warren Mundine, to lead the party.

I think RUdd would have won the election people have a genuine affection for him.

Byso it is a bit rich to call the ALP snakes. Do I need to remind you fo the children overboard incident and the lies told to us about interest rates?

Cheers for the response Mata fair enough I guess.

Yeah Flufster I think Childcare should be looked after more BUT the Greedy f-ing councils and childcare facilities take full advantage of gov't hand outs and virtually Double their fees when the libs gave more handouts 2 years ago.

I think what they charge should be regulated as the greedy aholes can't be trusted to do the right thing.

Dan they are Snakes atm. The AWU wanker paraded himself up there as some sort of champion just to get some cheap exposure and now guess what he gets out of it.

What he always wanted political exposure. That's a f-ing joke. As soon as I saw that tool on TV I knew what he's angle was.

As to the Rudd comment, yeah obviously it was a joke. I think I've already stated that. Both sides can be snakes. But this is a current issue and I think it's worthy of being pointed out.

Have to laugh about beazleys take on the budget - it was gold

Went along the lines of the libs are like playing a poker machine. Put your money in, pull the handle then nothing. Put some more money in, pull the handle, nothing. Put some more money in pull the handle, still nothing. Put some more money in, pull the hanldle, bing bing bing bing - Winner JACKPOT. Congratulations, youve won ten dollars.

Absolute gold

best thing he has done for a while

Oh my, just shows how common the fat fool is, also funny how the labour state has the most pokies which is killing families.

Oh my, just shows how common the fat fool is, also funny how the labour state has the most pokies which is killing families.
You have missed the point on the post above completely!!! (which sums things up pretty well actually)

Your inability to see things in a balanced fashion has almost made you balanced. You have a chip on each shoulder!!!! :wall: :wall: :wall:

byso....CW sees your point, the problem is your point was so far away from the topic, the OP and the point put forward by fluffy/beazley!
You took a keyword from the post and used it poorly to change the argument because what beazley said was so frighteningly true

wow how predictable. I somehow expected more.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4