Supporter Buses on Friday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So good to see Manly are running buses. But then they should not be having to do this. It is so unfair that the NRL do not have buses included in the ticket price. They just want to make it that much harder for Manly fans to get to ANZ stadium. But hey it's ok, we can all catch the train that goes from Brookvale Station! Ridiculous.

I decided to see if I could select a better seat/bay than the auto select that the member pre-sale gives and every time I entered my MANLY member code and tried for Cat 1 or 2 tix it kept trying to give me seats next to the bunnies area (south side) not north side same cat numbers.
Eventually I settled for a cat 1 ticket on the western side.
It appears you now can't speak to a person on the phone at Ticketek and I've known people for 20 years that still can't understand me when I speak so their voice recognition has no chance..

There are no outlets on the Northern Beaches anymore

Oh, and don't get me started on them then charging me a "SERVICE FEE" ….!!!!!!!

For those sitting in the Manly Bays - I'll wave.
I will however be at the bar at the Novotel pre-game so more than likely will bump in to a few of you I guess....

GO MANLY!!

Last edited:
I decided to see if I could select a better seat/bay than the auto select that the member pre-sale gives and every time I entered my MANLY member code and tried for Cat 1 or 2 tix it kept trying to give me seats next to the bunnies area (south side) not north side same cat numbers.
Eventually I settled for a cat 1 ticket on the western side.
It appears you now can't speak to a person on the phone at Ticketek and I've known people for 20 years that still can't understand me when I speak so their voice recognition has no chance..

There are no outlets on the Northern Beaches anymore

Oh, and don't get me started on them then charging me a "SERVICE FEE" ….!!!!!!!

For those sitting in the Manly Bays - I'll wave.
I will however be at the bar at the Novotel pre-game so more than likely will bump in to a few of you I guess....

GO MANLY!!

FMD what an effort , where’s that MFB when you need him!!

HITTING up #NRLSouthsManly tomorrow?
Express trains will run from Central every 10-15 min from 5pm. @SeaEagles fans can catch a ferry to Circular Quay or bus to Wynyard to connect with trains to Olympic Park.
All match tix include return train travel to the game https://t.co/tqqeqhGdjn

I know this has been covered before but I don’t understand why they don’t run those special event buses considering the other teams supporters get a “ rails run” to the stadium.

They do for Grand Finals, so why not Finals??

I know this has been covered before but I don’t understand why they don’t run those special event buses considering the other teams supporters get a “ rails run” to the stadium.

SOO also has these although with Sydney traffic it took us 2 hours in 2014 due to a minor accident in North Ryde :eek:

At least there are direct trains from Central and people don't have to go to Lidcombe to change for that useless Sprint Train loop :cool:

Too much demand - you should have seen the Queues down at DY for the chooks V Storm GF, and the Cowboys V Broncos clash. The buses couldn’t fit everyone on so Todd looks at alternate options.

He is a thinking CEO

Capture+_2019-09-19-13-43-11.png

• There will be 15 supporter buses departing from the Manly Leagues Club.
  • If you are travelling in a group, you will not be able to commence queuing until your party has all arrived.
  • We have ordered buses according to registrations, therefore we will not accept walk-up registrations.
  • Please keep in mind that there will be a high volume of Sea Eagles supporters boarding the buses, so we thank you in advance for your patience and co-operation to make this process as smooth as possible.
  • Please arrive no later than 10 minutes prior to your elected time.
  • Once a bus is full it will immediately depart.
  • Please be aware that you are not permitted to bring food or alcohol onto the bus.
  • The Sea Eagles Superstore located across from the Leagues Club will be open till 5:30pm for all your Merchandise needs, please give yourself plenty of time should you wish to purchase some new gear.

Return Journey Information

• You will depart from ANZ back to the Manly Leagues Club from the same area you were dropped off (Sydney Olympic Park Bus Bay). Please note the last bus will leave no later than 30 minutes after the full-time siren.

I read somewhere that it's = 50 / 50 supporters Us vs Them which is a good effort..... Usually the ****s in the media are death riding us.

Honestly that would be incredible, when you consider most of them don’t have to worry about work on Friday!!

Honestly that would be incredible, when you consider most of them don’t have to worry about work on Friday!!

Sorry, the quote WAS FROM SPORTING NEWS .....

"Manly have lost nine straight games at ANZ Stadium dating back to 2013.

But they will enjoy close to a 50-50 split in crowd support, with 15 bus loads of fans making their way over from Brookvale after strong ticket sales from Manly fans."

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4