Supporter Buses on Friday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just saw that there have been more seats released in the Manly bay for the general public sale.

Get them now Manly fans!

I seriously do not know how this happens , it’s not like people put a $5 deposit on and then confirm within three days , you buy on the spot so there’s X amount of seats and when they are gone they are gone!!

I seriously do not know how this happens , it’s not like people put a $5 deposit on and then confirm within three days , you buy on the spot so there’s X amount of seats and when they are gone they are gone!!
It's common practice to hold back sections to enable people to attend as there are 2 or 3 release times for NRL big games
1 Ticketed
2 Members
3 General Public

The 80k size means that people can rock up and get 1 if the 40k GA tickets on the night

Hi all,

I just saw someone on Facebook say that we have 15 buses fully booked out...does anyone know if this is true or can get conformation that this is correct?

Would be INCREDIBLE if so!!!

Hi all,

I just saw someone on Facebook say that we have 15 buses fully booked out...does anyone know if this is true or can get conformation that this is correct?

Would be INCREDIBLE if so!!!

Pretty good stuff if true, why don’t you ask them on Twitter?

Let's be real Mark, you do know how it happens ...... NRL = Morons. And they never let us down or change. Every time they **** it up. I have a really good mate that works there and I love him, I really do but he's dumb as ****.

It's selling tickets .... and the people that sell them have one job..... sell tickets? How can you **** that up?

Wasn’t hard when I did it.

I bought 600 tickets to Rugby World Cup in France in 2007.

I sold 591 of them to Aussies

Left with 9 which I sold to Pommies for an absolute fortune on the back streets of Paris.

Pretty easy isn’t it?

Wasn’t hard when I did it.

I bought 600 tickets to Rugby World Cup in France in 2007.

I sold 591 of them to Aussies

Left with 9 which I sold to Pommies for an absolute fortune on the back streets of Paris.

Pretty easy isn’t it?
Could you believe how badly they ****ed up the seats for last week at Brookie? I tried to buy 4 to 6 seats in Jane Try or any of the stands and on Friday all sold out ...... then watch the game and heaps of seats there? Always Manly fans fault, always Brookvale Ovals fault....

I contacted the nrl to as about the special event buses and they said ‘NO, use the train’. Bit of a pain traipsing into central to get out there, but such is life

Last week they only included buses, this week they only include trains - WTF :banghead:

Obviously no one at NRLHQ has ever been to the Northern Beaches :mad:
giphy.gif

Last week they only included buses, this week they only include trains - WTF :banghead:

Obviously no one at NRLHQ has ever been to the Northern Beaches :mad:

The kids are running the asylum at the NRL.

Probably gave that job to the 15 year old work experience girl.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8