Supporter Buses on Friday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thank you Manly :clap:

Can the bus continue down to Floriade in Canberra for the next Friday's defeat of the Clappers :D
giphy.gif

Ha ! booked a car park spot already before the news was released otherwise would have taken the bus as I used to love the bus trips "back in the day"
Great initiative from the club so hope a few "get on board" and see you there.
I’ll buy your parking ticket, if you prefer the bus. Not much use to me coming from Penrith.

We’re going on it! Cmon just try sell your parking ticket and get on it! ;)
Thanks Ella, Always fun travelling with you guys but plans now in place and includes work stuff meetings
out west
in the afternoon (so I can be in the area early and miss the traffic) and then drop offs in Paddington on the way back so car is the go this time.

By the way, after last weeks ticket debacle I thought I'd wait before buying them so I can have a bit of influence on where I sit rather than where their mad robots try to sit me.

Just checking and note that the Sea Eagle "allocation"" is "exhausted" and the "best available" Cat 2 default as a Sea Eagles member is pointing me to the bay 112 next to the bunnies fans (rather than the Cat 2 bay next to the Eagles area)

Muppets.....

Thanks Ella, Always fun travelling with you guys but plans now in place and includes work stuff meetings
out west
in the afternoon (so I can be in the area early and miss the traffic) and then drop offs in Paddington on the way back so car is the go this time.

By the way, after last weeks ticket debacle I thought I'd wait before buying them so I can have a bit of influence on where I sit rather than where their mad robots try to sit me.

Just checking and note that the Sea Eagle "allocation"" is "exhausted" and the "best available" Cat 2 default as a Sea Eagles member is pointing me to the bay 112 next to the bunnies fans (rather than the Cat 2 bay next to the Eagles area)

Muppets.....
Go into an Agency and you get to pick your seat with the secret code discount applied.

Or ring after 10am when sales are open to the public

Ticketek are in World Square in the CBD on the Goulburn Street entrance

My assumption is these bus’s are put on by the club, and paid for by them??

Surely the NRL could do better given the Grubbitohs fans will all get a free train ride.
https://transportnsw.info/events/2019/09/nrl-semi-final-rabbitohs-v-sea-eagles#homepage

ANZ includes free travel all year as they have a deal with Transport NSW

I'm surprised that the Special Event Buses 1A and 1B from DY and Mona Vale aren't running.
These are on for SOO and the GF (plus Easter Show) every year

out west

Muppets.....

Yeah I wonder if they’ll allocate more... great to see us selling it out if that is actually the case!

But yeah maybe ring them up and see

My assumption is these bus’s are put on by the club, and paid for by them??

Surely the NRL could do better given the Grubbitohs fans will all get a free train ride.
Come on @Mark from Brisbane as if those self centered fukwits at nrl hq would do us any favours. That gimp will try and put up road blocks on military road and warringah rd. He'd try and close Spit and Roseville bridges the fuking manky c**t.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4