Super Saturday trial

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Sirro could be anything...big , offloads. Will need some time for defensive combo with Walker and DCE.
Frank was suprisingly effective too tbh

Thanks, I believe a big part of our success or otherwise depends on those two.

And while I'm at it....the ball from Green to Walker to ice the game was perfection.
Green came from the left to the right hand side of the field, sliding right, Walker cutting back to the left into the gap.

It was a thing of beauty.

And while I'm at it....the ball from Green to Walker to ice the game was perfection.
Green came from the left to the right hand side of the field, sliding right, Walker cutting back to the left into the gap.

Walker is one of the best centres in the game and is still very young. Glad he is back where he should be and we have a 5/8

Has Api's passes improved?

How did Lane go in Reggies, did he back up and if so how did he go?

Made 2 runs in the 1st half and a dozen tackles.
Made 6 runs in 20 mins of the 2nd half, resulting in 2 tries and countless meters.

For such a big body, he needs to get more involved, and the results will follow.

Didnt back up that I noticed.

Oh, sorry for too many posts, but Joey Lussick has 1st grade written all over him.
I have no idea how we fit them all in for this year, but he is a keeper.

6 from 6 today, in the rain, with a few from touch is just a bonus too.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10