• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We have had a lot of foot injuries.
Turbo, Siro, Walker, now Suli.

What are we doing, or not doing at training?

Going to be a big test for him doing a long rehab and controlling his weight in these times. If he can come back strong next season it will be the proof that he's turned things around and is ready to meet his potential. It will go one way or the other, I'm backing him with Des at the helm.

If that is true then this is how I see our 1-5 lining up next week.

Funa, Taufua, Parker, Garrick, Miski.

Scary thought isn't it.....even if Smith, Smith and Munster don't play. The only one of that 5 I have any faith in defence wise is Parker. Damn, it might even be worth actually playing Jetski in the centres just to help stiffen the defence, not that its much help if two days ago was anything to go by.

Is our back 5 right now worse than the Dogs and Titans? Even Brisbane's is better than who we have left.

Last edited:
Hopefully it is more bad luck then some other susceptible or regular injury factor for Suli and even Walker but for sure hope that he manages a complete recovery to be primed to go for next season . Would be good to get a foothold again as regular finalists with our best players not putting a foot wrong on or off the foot-y field .

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6