• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Guys, what would be peoples thought's on the following?

11. Moses Suli (like Ruben Wiki)
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

Also means you could really speed up the backline with Turbo, Harper, Hopoate, Walker, possibly Johnston, Schuster all quick, and quite explosive off the mark?

I think Suli would make a scary, beastly wide running backrower, and would know how to pass a ball to his centre, that's for sure.

12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

Also means you could really speed up the backline with Turbo, Harper, Hopoate, Walker, possibly Johnston, Schuster all quick, and quite explosive off the mark?

I think Suli would make a scary, beastly wide running backrower, and would know how to pass a ball to his centre, that's for sure.
I think it could work, stating the obvious would be his fitness and involvement if he sorted that could be a weapon

12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

When he gets fit enough to play centre consistently,then you can entertain that 2nd row thought for 1 second and say no.He’s young and can’t understand why he gets criticised,other than sometimes being lazy.He’s not getting any service outside Sironen and any issues he has will only be amplified moving one in.Goes to show you how far the team has fallen when there’s been so much excitement after Harpers first game

12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

He needs to improve his D but it’s a great idea!

12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

Noel Cluli.

For me, Haumole is first cab off the rank for the famous MWSE No.11 jersey. Outside of that it is pretty slim pickings for a second rower that can really bend the line, so I get the rationale behind the thought.

12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

I think having Hamoule in the 2nd row and then Suli in the centres would look even scarier for a defender.

He needs to drop weight and increase speed otherwise cya later. We have the slowest backline in the competition. Until that changes then we'll continue to struggle.

• 👍
Reactions: Kez
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8