Suli off to Illawarra

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Feel sorry for Parker. For something that was caused by another player's very poor judgement, his future is now uncertain. He's a fighter and no doubt will do all he can to get back but with Suli showing he's at another level now and possibly Koula in the wings next year, he's going to struggle to maintain his place in the side..

We could have Walker in the centres and Suli on the bench ... having a big impact coming on against a tiring defence

Looks like $425K is closer to the mark from his extention last year
Yes that sounds more realistic - if you were trying to hang onto him in the face of offers elsewhere. Because it seems somewhat higher than his actual value based on performances to date, rather than perceived potential.

Where has it ever been confirmed that this bloke is on over $500k a year?
Not confirmed, Dragons offered him around $1.7m in 2019 for three years ,but he decided to stay with us for less, probably a fair bit less, because we gave him his chance again after the Dogs sacked him.
I reckon something around $400k at the most is probably on the money.

Walker's defence in the middle is improving and he is going low more often. Walker provides good impact off the bench. I'd be keeping him at 14 and playing Suli in the centres next week. Suli's attacking game will flourish outside of Foz, Turbo and the Shoe. He just needs to have confident in defence and commit to he the tackle. I feel sorry for Parker but in a competitive squad you have to take your opportunities. This is Suli's chance. It is clear that Suli is tight with the squad and squad stability might see him retained provided he can come good. I hope Brad Parker makes a full recovery. Hes had too many head knocks and I worry about him.

I would play Suli for Parker this week and then give Harper a rest the game against the Dogs, back to Parker and Harper for cowgirls before the finals

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8