Suburban Upgrades (ie us) torpedoed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Im not really much of a political animal nowadays but having previously worked in the medical field. I do feel that the nurse to patient ratio is dangerously way out of proportion.
Perhaps cutting back on some of the politicians retirement perks may be a good place to start.

For what it is worth solar farms are designed to be off set programs rather than replacements I.e reduce the reliance on fossil fuels by offering an alternative power source.

It also seems as if some (hard to find all the info on a mobile ) at least have storage

And yes I can not see brookie getting any more money

Im not really much of a political animal nowadays but having previously worked in the medical field. I do feel that the nurse to patient ratio is dangerously way out of proportion.
Perhaps cutting back on some of the politicians retirement perks may be a good place to start.
They already have. NSW parliamentarians who entered parliament from c.2007 onwards are not entitled to pensions after a fixed period of continuous service. I believe that previously it was a minimum of 10 years.

As for the nurses etc., I believe they were already on the highest salary increase ceiling agreement in the country, at around 3-3.1% per annum.

Look the nurses, the RTBU (aka the Luddites Union) and their ilk did their part to get this do ‘nothing crowd’ back into office, Sussex Street Labor - aka Tammany Hall (Downunder). We’re now back to the lotus-eating years of their last 16 year period in office from 1995-2011. Or the one before that, from 1976-88. So I’m sure there all happy.

On a brighter note, at least Labor won’t be ripping up the tram networks in Sydney and Newcastle, because they already did that during their 1941-65 period in office. Decisions that represented the greatest strategic planning blunder in Sydney’s, and perhaps Newcastle’s, history.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4