Suburban Upgrades (ie us) torpedoed

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Worked it out:
Dear Doom

Thank you for your correspondence of 17 December 2021 to the Premier of NSW regarding the need for an upgrade of Brookvale Oval. Your correspondence has been referred to me for reply and I apologise for the delay in responding.

As you are aware, Brookvale Oval is owned by Northern Beaches Council. Council is responsible for maintaining the Oval to a standard suitable for National Rugby League and other events, and this also includes spectator and community safety. I would encourage you to raise your concerns directly with Council.

The NSW Government committed $20 million towards the Manly Warringah Sea-Eagles Centre of Excellence at Brookvale Oval. The facility, as part of the new northern grandstand, is now complete and will provide the club and broader community with an uplift in amenity on event and non-event days. The Centre of Excellence includes high performance training and administration facilities for the club’s men’s and (future) women’s NRL teams as well as pathway participants. The facility also features dedicated multipurpose community facilities that will allow the club to expand its community programs, initiatives, and engagement.

As part of its suburban grounds’ strategy, the NSW Government has consulted key stakeholders regarding a potential redevelopment of Brookvale Oval, including Northern Beaches Council and Australian Rugby League Commission.Thank you for your interest in this matter.

Sincerely,

Karen Jones
Chief Executive

Karen delivering absolutely f*ck all then haha.

Thanks for sharing mate!

Now that there been a change in the NSW Government, dose this increase our chances of a shiny new stadium. We seemed to be at a stale mate with Perrottet and upgrading suburban grounds. Hopefully V’landys has better luck with Minns.

Labor has cut all funding for metro lines and Circular Quay upgrades, so definitely no stadium funding. Focus is on building schools and hospitals.

Now that there been a change in the NSW Government, dose this increase our chances of a shiny new stadium. We seemed to be at a stale mate with Perrottet and upgrading suburban grounds. Hopefully V’landys has better luck with Minns.
No new Stadiums will get built or upgraded under Labor. Penrith can now kiss there new stadium goodbye since Labor has promised their union mates plenty of pay increases for the government and public sector.

The focus for all Labor States is increasing salaries for the public service and through the unions forcing the big companies to do the same.

They are already broke ( QLD certainly is ) so you can forget any major infrastructure.

No new Stadiums will get built or upgraded under Labor. Penrith can now kiss there new stadium goodbye since Labor has promised their union mates plenty of pay increases for the government and public sector.
I think Ayres had promised his developer mates the Stadium to start with so probably swings and roundabouts. Anyway, they don't need tax payers money to build their 23 rd footy ground, they have millions from the poor buggers out there pumping their hard earned in the pokies that they could use.

Having worked in schools and having had recent interactions with hospitals, I gotta say, they need it more than any stadium if it's either/or.
That old chestnut. In that case let's just spend all budget on schools and hospitals shall we? You know it's possible to do both don't you. Maybe we could save some of the billions of wasted dollars on useless green energy schemes for instance.

That old chestnut. In that case let's just spend all budget on schools and hospitals shall we? You know it's possible to do both don't you. Maybe we could save some of the billions of wasted dollars on useless green energy schemes for instance.
They are spending hundreds of millions up here on wind farms / solar farms , which don’t work at night 🤷🤷🤷

They are spending hundreds of millions up here on wind farms / solar farms , which don’t work at night 🤷🤷
Ah? Batteries?
yes I agree , but to date the expenditure on batteries is , ZERO

2 weeks ago when they had the leader debate.
Both the then premier and the opposition categorically said NO to any further upgrades to Brookie, Shark park and Leichhardt.

Some how Penrith was not subject to the same planning decisions to know downa stadium that is better than the one's that were rejected. Stuart Ayre lost his seat anyway, so suk it.

How did you read .... "if it's either/or" 🤦‍♀️

The focus for all Labor States is increasing salaries for the public service and through the unions forcing the big companies to do the same.

They are already broke ( QLD certainly is ) so you can forget any major infrastructure.

Give it a rest Mark.

Lib fans appear to be democracy haters. Happy while your side is winning but when they are on the nose and get voted out, they dont like it. In the last 24 hours I have seen and heard Hadley, Credlin, Murray, Kenny, Bernardi, Fordham, Morrow and others screaming about election results. It really is sickening.

God for bid people get paid fairly. I live in a town where school leavers by the dozen join the workforce totally unskilled on $75k to $100K and many of these jobs are wfh. In the meantime a nearby Council has over 100 vacancies they cant fill, we cant get nurses or police out here. All because the Govt jobs are so poorly paid. It needs to be rectified for obvious reasons.

I am always surprised anyone who grew up in the 60's votes team blue.

Anyway, as hard is it to swallow, remember the tide goes out and the tide comes in. Your turn will come again, its what make our democratic system so great.

And next time we have a conservative PM maybe they can knight Prince Andrew and or King Charles.

Rant over.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4