Sualli's knee V's Kaufusi's elbow

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
This kid is going to have a real issue if he can't get this out of his head ...

Joseph Suaalii under fire for 'dangerous' act at Rugby League World Cup​

Andrew Reid
Andrew Reid
Mon, 7 November 2022 at 2:08 pm·5-min read

This image on the right shows Samoa's Joseph Suaalii leading with his knees into a tackle from Tonga forward, Felise Kaufusi.

Samoa's Joseph Suaalii was placed on report for raising his knees into the head of Tonga forward, Felise Kaufusi. Pic: AAP/Fox Sports

Samoa star Joseph Suaalii has been called out by viewers after being placed on report for a dangerous act in his side's thrilling Rugby League World Cup quarter-final victory over Tonga.
The 19-year-old played a starring role in Samoa's heart-stopping 20-18 win in Warrington, which set up a semi-final showdown with England and a chance to atone for their 60-6 flogging by the hosts in the opening game of the tournament.

However, Suaalii will be nervously waiting to find out his punishment after being placed on report for lifting his knees during a questionable incident involving Tonga forward Felise Kaufusi.
Suaalii has been previously warned about his running style while playing for the Roosters in the NRL, with the teen superstar having raised his knees into an oncoming tackler, on a number of occasions now.

As an aside ... it would be a fair contest ... Sualli's knee V's Kaufusi's elbow ... winner take all.

Well he couldn’t have picked a better person to knee in the head

When he did this before all he got was a ‘naughty boy letter’ oh he must have been terrified - no wonder he didn’t reform his running style

Brent Kite says Hi! Not sure how many weeks he got busted for

It's a highly dangerous and deliberate act (no matter what the coaches blurt out).

He can either fix it, run like every other human, or spend extended periods on the sidelines.

Even though Kaufusi should be sitting out with his constant elbows, knees to the head are not on.

Hopefully even the paper bags from Nick wont let this disappear.

If you ignore a first caution letter then you'll be hit with .....

another caution letter.

Samoa fullback Joseph Sua'ali'i has received a caution for raising his knee in a tackle.

Though Junior Paulo raises an arm...1 game suspension. Raise a knee into a players face "Please don't do it again."

Yep, let him play, fans want to see him. But ban Paulo becuase we don't want Samoa to actually win the game.

another caution letter.

Samoa fullback Joseph Sua'ali'i has received a caution for raising his knee in a tackle.

Though Junior Paulo raises an arm...1 game suspension. Raise a knee into a players face "Please don't do it again."
I think a couple of brown paper bags got delivered there by express post

It is dangerous and he is a repeat offender. What is the difference between a raised elbow and a raised knee at a player attempting to tackle you head on? None.

Plays for roosters, any ban will be during the Australian Rugby 7s i guess ... where is Kaufusi's Elbow when you need him ...

So all a player has to do now is threaten to leave the nrl to join union and they get preferential treatment with the judiciary, bet it only works for the select teams

another caution letter.

i heard that sua'ali'i's mother sent a message:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4