"Studs up grub": Slater mega thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
https://wwos.nine.com.au/2016/07/03...aised-after-reaching-out-to-sydney-s-homeless

No need to post the good deed other than for praise and attention... I don't buy the 'raising awareness' bs.
He's very good with the media and knowing how to make himself appear like a human being.

Slater makes me sick!
Using homeless people for personal gain.
If you recall he got booed each time he would touch the ball at most grounds around the salary cap scandal.
That's his way of trying to raise his image ....
what a piece of sh&t!

The whole storm club is choc full of grubs including the coach.

THE
most annoying thing about that club though is the game needs a team in Melbourne.

Peas and carrots vomit !

Just need to add diving to the list....

unnamed.jpg

Someone should do a YouTube highlights reel of every grub act committed by smith and slater over the years - call it "The wonderful Storm culture". It could include all the chicken wings, smith kneeing that bloke who he knew was injured, the Alex McKinnon incident, etc etc. would be fun to watch.
The highlights reel would be bigger than Ben Hur

Not according to fox commentary he is a genius.

It was sickening to listen to them bleat on...

"He's the best Billy, what a genius, the best, the best, a genius."

I was like fmd the jerk just ****ing dived!

Then at least they said it was a blatant dive at the end.

When Smith, slater (and cronk) and especially bellamy are out of the game...it will feel like a weight has been lifted from the ole shoulders.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8