Game Day: Storm v Manly [Round 19, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Who was the dancing Queen ....

When the field goal replay was shown from behind Cherry ... a girl can be seen half way up the stand.. centred in a exit hallway ... dancing delux like noone is watching .. as the ball sails between the posts .... I am still smiling inside at the sight of this dancing Queen .... at the home ground of mexican in-breds

Perhaps @HappilyManly or some other techo can post a screenshot of her ... she is a legend ...

edit: crap, to the surprise of no one, @HappilyManly beat me to it!

7Acb5Rc.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome to hear the Manly chant, kinda disappointed none of my "homage to sCam Smith" ones made it onto the playlist..lol

You can almost work out the script.

1) You ****ers shouldn’t have let them get back to 10 all, for ****s sake Jake 67 tackles isn’t enough, should have been 77 AND Dylan ****ing Walker you dickhead don’t aim at the ****ing pole again!!

2) I was only joking , great win boys , now for the Knights.

I know one thing, I’d like to find those with those focken cow bells & jam them where the sun don’t shine @:mad:
It’s the ****ing Storm idiot mascot. So help me I needed a gun.
And, not to disappoint, but the overwhelming Manly chant many thought you heard was actually Melbourne. They do it the same, but mumble. The ground announcer constantly calls for it.
Sucked in arseholes!

Not sure if anyone noticed but they didn't once show the Melbourne line on the wide angle when manly played the ball, probably because it was always 100% offside

Yet all night Kevin Walters was banging on about how great the Melbourne defence was.....while virtually ignoring the amount of goal line defence we had to put in for the majority of the whole game. Even Bellamy in his presser acknowledged how good our goal line defence is.

I was happy to see Lancer belting out the victory song like his cousin Susan.
Boyle hasn’t been part of Manly for a full season but he’s already had plenty of opportunities to learn the victory song very clearly!!!

Pasekas on field aggression and movement has improved immensely too!! Hope he maintains this rate of improvement, onya big fella!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6