Storm match in Melbourne

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Could be missing depends if he challenges the charge
In other judiciary news, Storm winger Suliasi Vunivalu is facing a one-game ban for an incident involving Titans speedster Phillip Sami on Sunday.

Vunivalu tackled Sami as he leapt high to defuse a bomb in the 41st minute before he had returned to the ground.

Due to a prior similar offence in the past two years, Vunivalu is facing a week on the sidelines even if he submits an early guilty plea for the grade-one offence.

I'm going! my one Manly game live of the year. last year's game was insane! took my daughter to her first game and there was 4 sin bins haha walker got smashed but we won. epic. we had faces painted maroon and white n all ha :)

crowd neutral? you kidding right? always fkn hard to win down here but we will!!
GO MANLY

will probably sit in away bay, altho seats suck, sitting next to scum supporters sucks more ha

First time going to AAMI park Thinking of sitting in the away bay for tonight’s game so I’m away from those storm supporters haha

Are the seats really that bad ?

First time going to AAMI park Thinking of sitting in the away bay for tonight’s game so I’m away from those storm supporters haha

Are the seats really that bad ?
Ground level behind the goal line, so no different from any other Stadium :mad:

Yes but they are squeezed right in the corner can you even see the other side of the field from there
That's my point!

Away Bays are what Theatre's call restricted view :mad:

Last time I went to AAMI I got the half line nose bleed seats.

There should be plenty of space as they average about 14k in their super stadium :nerd:

Looks like rain there tonight so you would want to be back 30 rows as that fancy roof does not cover the lower Bays

That's my point!

Away Bays are what Theatre's call restricted view :mad:

Last time I went to AAMI I got the half line nose bleed seats.

There should be plenty of space as they average about 14k in their super stadium :nerd:

Looks like rain there tonight so you would want to be back 30 rows as that fancy roof does not cover the lower Bays

It sounds like an issue some monkey typist journo could do a story on. It's no use pretending the stadiums are full, so why continually give the crap seats to the away team's fans?

Yes but they are squeezed right in the corner can you even see the other side of the field from there
Don’t do it mate

Honestly - you’re about 10m begins the in goal.... and some of the seats you can’t even see the far end. They’re the worst seats I’ve ever sat in. Ever.

Away seats are ****, always are every single away venue BUT I wouldn’t be anywhere else as going to an away game is always more about the atmosphere of being with your own.

Record the game on Foxtel to watch later if we win.

The yellow button is there for the other result.

Turns out the away section is all that bad, it was pretty much where all the action was. Then again, I may not be the best judge of this:
upload_2019-7-28_1-27-48.png

Pretty much had the same view as the cameraman though :) (we wanted to ride the elevator!)

I was in the away bay and absolutely loved it !!! What a game we absolutely gave it to those scum storm supporters at the end !! It was hilarious how fast they exited the stadium wearing my manly jersey today walking around Melbourne just to rub it in even more GOO MANLY !!!

OMFG WHAT A GAME!!! seriously how crazeee was that?! EPIC..

congrats MANLY!! well deserved win. so dam good to win in Melb, boys were/are up for it... we all over this!
haha at their supporters. they boo at silly **** like they don't understand the game.

sadly I got snubbed by Tommy for autograph haha funny part is it was totally caught on fox... my bro msgd me and said, so I just saw ya on tele..I didn't believe him, then he sent me this photo, classic!!! i was packing a sharpie as you can see. ha! was oh so close to getting Tommy's to sign my hat..
AFB and Suli signed my hat tho so totally stoked.. had a ball! what a win!!

yeah they totally come up to fence and say hi and shake hands. its awesome as its such a tiny little area. thank you Manly!! boys are giving it their all and really playing for each other. humming along nicely, and thanks Des :)

Attachments

• 585920914.jpg
    585920914.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 18

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9