Storm game last round

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
Blokes I am pretty sure the game will be on the Saturday night.

They wont want to come up against the traditonal AFL Friday night clash.

As soon as tix are released I will be snapping up halfway's so if you are keen let me know.

Bring your drinking boots because its my birthday that weekend too!!!

Doug I am about an 80% chance so far!

I'm 100% but you already know that- should be good to get a few of the boys there....all you random Melbourne people who roam the site should get your arses there.
It will be good to meet you too Fluff....as Doug said bring your drinking boots!

I'm real keen on going down for that one, have been for months. Great excuse to get out of Sydney. Don't know that we'll win, but I went up to Brisbane earlier this year and losing didn't bother me.

Provided it is not the FNF game we will more than likely be making the trip.

Of course the lower class and of this Eagle Rocker will of course mean loathing and disrespect from those ST's that will be in attendance and of course being from the lower socio economic supporter group we will be travelling at the rear of the Virgin flight and not up the pointy end of the Boeing Bus.

I have just moved to Melbourne and will definitely be there abusing the crap out of anyone who displays mediocrity. Hope to meet some of you there.

jeez peet, that is one sour lemon!

I think I may drive down

take friday off work mate and we can have a road trip... nah i will probably fly too let us know if you are going to go down though mate

I love drving long distance though. Road trips friggin rule but yeah lets get smashed on the plane!

Of course the lower class and of this Eagle Rocker will of course mean loathing and disrespect from those ST's that will be in attendance and of course being from the lower socio economic supporter group we will be travelling at the rear of the Virgin flight and not up the pointy end of the Boeing Bus.
Pete, I take the sarcastic tone and despite the previous rantings of Socioeconomic class etc I am sure you will be welcome to join with any of the ST mob. My only warning is that some of those young blokes will have their minds on other things quite quickly. Can you warn the Melbourne cheerleaders???? :lol: :lol:

Tempting...very tempting....
Corso..Tampex are on special at Coles this week. Jut kidding mate..See you catch the plane...us beachies own the thing !!! Hehehehe...

caaarrrrn Ryan come down for the weekend.

The dole must have gone up on July 1? I thought those of lower socio economic status among manly supporters would be going down by greyhound coach not by plane. 8| ;)

Anyway good luck to those who venture south, unfortunately with my wife pregnant I will have to watch it on the box.

Have no fear MB, you can always join us for a drink at our hotel which will have booked on lastminute.com. (Tax cuts and dole increases only stretch so far you know). As poorer folks we can only afford a few drinks and in any case being somewhat older the need for sleep precludes any other endeavours.

Just depends wether your game enough to drink Tooheys instead of Corona's or home brand spirits as opposed to the top shelf stuff.

lol Pete....

Well I will be staying in South Yarra with upper echelon and drinking plenty and chasing plenty....

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4