Storm game ideas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Complete silence when they run on, everyone with their backs turned away from the field.

Even better; a Manly forfeit. Or run the under 20's out against them.  They don't deserve to be on the same paddock as us.

I forgot the average IQ of the league supporter is somewhat lacking. 

So for the moment we're looking at backs turned when they run on, waved wooden spoons and some banners?  Anything else?

Why not burn down the grandstand so they rebuild it like they did for Parramatta? 

This game I'm going no matter what, I can't wait to see what the crowd cooked up for the Storm, should be quite amusing. There should be a sign contest on game day. Is there actually?

Chip & Chase link said:
[quote author=ConcernedSupporter link=topic=184369.msg279871#msg279871 date=1280458652]
Ideally Melbourne run out first greeted with dead silence - no boo's or chants, the sound of the crickets in the background and the cars on Pittwater Road the only noise to be heard.

The players look at each other then to the crowd when in unison 18,000 Manly fans hold up a wooden spoon each.

At least 5 minutes later the Manly boys run out to 18,000 cheering fans and Eagle Rock going at full volume.

Even better, everyone turns their back to the back to Storm when they run out. They are confronted with a wall of silence and a sea of peoples backs. That'll give them the message.
[/quote]

So everybody at game day, when they come out we turn our backs at once and go in silence?

I love the idea of everyone with their backs turned and a wall of silence..the foxsports guys would definately pick this up....some people on here may know me as "EAGLE ROCK", and my missus will be at the Storm game with me with a a banner "40 nil and under the cap!"

Spoons are the go - I remember them being used to great effect at North Sydney Oval against the Bunnies a few years ago.

The local $2 shops are not sure why everyone is snapping up the cheap wooden spoons in such large volumes...

vidmar link said:
Spoons are the go - I remember them being used to great effect at North Sydney Oval against the Bunnies a few years ago.

The local $2 shops are not sure why everyone is snapping up the cheap wooden spoons in such large volumes...
i have 21 of them painted with yellow and purple stripes :)

the more the better i say

Can someone PLEASE take lots of photos as Im sure Fox wont show a lot of the crowd at Brookie on the TV. Cant wait to see the reaction from the Fox team! Will be watching with envy wish I could be there!

Or what about the Beatles - Money cant buy you love
It goes something like this - "I can buy you a diamond ring my friend if it'll make you feel alright.  I'll give everything my friend it is makes you feel alright. But I dont care too much for money cause money cant buy me love, cant buy me looovve "  Ah! the tunes of the 60's classic

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6