Storm Game Day Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bones said:
MWSE said:
Brent Kite, thanks for all you have done. Its time to go.

Kite did one silly thing, but other than that he had a great game.

Exactly, Killer, Gift and Hiku all made mistakes not just Kite. If we can work on our discipline we will win the comp.

FlyingHigh said:
That was our win boys. With that defensive effort we should be so proud.
Agree. Great effort from Manly. Jeez we need a break from the refs. A very gutsy team played tonight.

Brissie Kid said:
Had a gutful of anti Manly officiating. That inside 10m penalty on end of 80 minutes to get 10-10 came after Lyon was tackled & lost the ball in a Storm player that Lyon picked out as not at marker and not back 10m. Just a joke the NRL at the moment.

Haven't seen the replay , looked a mile offside live. We get the pen , march up the field and have a decent FG shot. BS

That was epic stuff from the boys. No voice left. Good to hear the Manly away supporters get a mention @69 min mark.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Thought Kitey tried very hard , silly comment MWSE

Well when is he going to stop thinking he is a half back with ball playing ability and run hard and straight?

I've knocked Rose heaps recently but he was rock solid tonight. Good job.

MWSE said:
Brent Kite, thanks for all you have done. Its time to go.

Mate he was one of our best.
He will leave a big hole in our team when he goes to The Riff.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
swoop said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Tooves looked ready to empty the pocket of 10k there

So he should, the refereeing was disgraceful in the 2nd half. 6-1 penalty count against. It's f***ed!

BKtFOWCCMAAYacC.jpg

BKtE5K7CUAAi9in.jpg

Look like Toovs is about to bust a phoofer valve lol

cava2323 said:
Brissie Kid said:
Had a gutful of anti Manly officiating. That inside 10m penalty on end of 80 minutes to get 10-10 came after Lyon was tackled & lost the ball in a Storm player that Lyon picked out as not at marker and not back 10m. Just a joke the NRL at the moment.

Haven't seen the replay , looked a mile offside live. We get the pen , march up the field and have a decent FG shot. BS

Compare it to the first penalty in the 2nd half where the ref pinged Ballin for not square at marker.

This team has Geoff Toovey's tackling mindset stamped all over them.
Could not be more proud of them if I tried...awesome just awesome !

Kite should get those off loads out of his kit. And he needs to think. Giving away a penalty with a couple of minutes to go, in front, with us only two points up was needless as we had the runners covered. Time to go big man. Our defense was great, our attack needs remediation, and quickly. And someone needs to remind Toovs that we have a four man bench in the modern game.

I hope Tooves gives it to the officials. It will be $10,000 the club should consider as an investment in trying to get a fair go.

wombatgc said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

I'm no doctor, but I'm guessing Tooves' BP may be a tad above what's considered normal !:s

Exactly how i looked when that ****ing clown gave them the penalty for 10 all. How that little **** faced twat ever gets a whistle is beyond me.

We had a victory tonight - a remarkable and definite victory, forget the score, its irrelevant, what a outstanding defensive effort by Manly.

...and what splendid display of how to be one sided when you are a referee, pathetic!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8