Storm Game Day Thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Very proud of our defense tonight. Simply amazing.

Sick of the crap decisions against us though. How the hell does one team get so much penalties to get out of trouble and the other get none.

Scum were inside the 10 with countless forward passes. I thought Killer had one us a penalty when they said lost ball. Plus the strip off Wolfie was it?

The Who said:
I hope Tooves gives it to the officials. It will be $10,000 the club should consider as an investment in trying to get a fair go.

As tempting as it would be we have done so well with memberships this year that it would be foolish to throw away 10K like that. I hope he takes it up directly with the officials instead of throwing it away in front of the media.

Fantastic effort against the odds but Checcin really punished us like we were naughty, naughty boys. He is a creep and has taken over from Harrigan as our nemesis.

Well I am proud of the boys they played much smarter this week, shame we can't say the same about the refs, checchin shame on you. We deserved to wi that game, we were the better team.

Had to watch the game tonight, by myself in a pub in Balmain as my fox tell stuffed up, other half working, watching the game with a couple of loser tigers supporters and a parra fan for the bar man - bunch of idiot losers, one of the tougher scenarios I have had to endure

Earnie the Eagle said:
We had a victory tonight - a remarkable and definite victory, forget the score, its irrelevant, what a outstanding defensive effort by Manly.

...and what splendid display of how to be one sided when you are a referee, pathetic!

Well said Earnie

Just back from the game to thaw out. Very proud of the boys. Tackled their hearts out. Refs a disgrace but gee that Storm crowd push them for penalties. Relentless. But for our boys, just loved seeing the commitment from them as well as the anguish on their faces when they stuffed up and their really caring support for each other. Lovely.

bones said:
Dont foxtel show the coach and captains press conferences anymore?

They have been showing them over the last 2 Monday nights that I've seen but not tonight for some reason. Maybe they are only allotted a certain amount of time for airplay and because the game went into extra time they didn't show it but that's not to say that they didn't still do the interviews.

bones said:
Dont foxtel show the coach and captains press conferences anymore?

It was just on Fox Sports News. Tooves was absolutely filthy. Said the better side was denied the opportunity to win but did it in such a way so as to avoid the 10K donation.

He stood up for the boys though. Great to see.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4