Storm Brewing?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sorry but this is bringing the game into disrepute
One ruling for walker and nsa gets this
Joke of a decision and Todd again is showing how weak he really is

The NRL have suspended him for 3 matches (which covers his 3 NZ kiwi tests) and fined him $15k.
Free to play round 1 next year though.

8 matches and $125k for pretending to do the deed with a dog.... 3 matches and $15k for a street brawl overseas. Both alcohol related.

NRL Integrity Unit apparently found “that club security had de-escalated situation after Vunivalu was punched. Nelson saw the bloke who punched him outside some time later. He engaged in brawl. That’s why didn’t get off on self defence “
Also “no evidence Nelson was attacked with a bottle outside club.”
From Wiedler on Twitter.
OK - that's a bit different to what I heard briefly on radio. If they are saying that his excuse of self defence and potential glassing is all BS then the punishment seems a little underdone. But if we apply Storm adjustment factor than this a gross over reaction by the NRL and totally unjustified IMO - Scam will be livid with Turdburger.

One question - how does the NRL ban a player from playing for New Zealand in Test matches?

There is so much speculation that it really is pointless discussing because we do not know the full story. I
Absolutely agree with this

NRL Integrity Unit apparently found “that club security had de-escalated situation after Vunivalu was punched. Nelson saw the bloke who punched him outside some time later. He engaged in brawl. That’s why didn’t get off on self defence “
Also “no evidence Nelson was attacked with a bottle outside club.”
From Wiedler on Twitter.
Oh so the information the public (aka the fans of the game) are drip fed comes from ... Wiedler on Twitter!
OK, so why would anyone doubt that justice has been done??!!
Seriously no-one has any idea if he got off lightly or was punished unfairly without knowing how thorough their investigation was and what information it uncovered. Instead we have a secret Star Chamber dispensing justice and we just have to, er, have faith (!)

Isn't the NRL only in charge of the premiership competition? Not in charge of the international game or Test matches. Some of those matches aren't even being played in Australia.

He is big enough to deliver a fatal one punch easily. This could have been much worse. The silence from the victims is peculiar.

MATTY STANDS BY STORM

A FURIOUS Matty Johns says he is appalled by the NRL’s decision to ban Melbourne Storm forward Nelson Asofa-Solomona for three Test matchesover the Bali brawl.

The Fox Sports star insists the Storm front-rower did the right thing to protect teammate Suliasi Vunivalu from the coward-punch thugs.

“The ban is a disgrace,” Johns said, “Imagine if it was your son who got king hit. You’d want his mates to help like Nelson did. It’s our way of life in Australia to look after your mates.

“I think it’s an appalling decision. If Nelson had walked away there would be some calling him a coward. I’m really disgusted. The ban is just bowing to political correctness.

“No one wants violence but if someone is coming for you with a glass, you don’t just stand there.”

Why are they still pushing this version of events down everyone’s throats?

MATTY STANDS BY STORM

A FURIOUS Matty Johns says he is appalled by the NRL’s decision to ban Melbourne Storm forward Nelson Asofa-Solomona for three Test matchesover the Bali brawl.

The Fox Sports star insists the Storm front-rower did the right thing to protect teammate Suliasi Vunivalu from the coward-punch thugs.

“The ban is a disgrace,” Johns said, “Imagine if it was your son who got king hit. You’d want his mates to help like Nelson did. It’s our way of life in Australia to look after your mates.

“I think it’s an appalling decision. If Nelson had walked away there would be some calling him a coward. I’m really disgusted. The ban is just bowing to political correctness.

“No one wants violence but if someone is coming for you with a glass, you don’t just stand there.”

Why are they still pushing this version of events down everyone’s throats?
100% Been saying the exact same thing!

MATTY STANDS BY STORM

Actually, I'd want my mates to make sure I was ok and get me medical attention rather than run outside looking for some drunk bogans to punch on with. That's "looking after your mates" to quote the much used jingoistic aussie-ism.

Also the 'story' involves one Kiwi and one Fijian so lets not all run down to Cronulla beach waving the Aussie flags just yet.

Amazing how we're to believe they were such well behaved gentlemen after being on the drink all day. What was it? Tequilla straight out of the bottle, tackled hotel guests into swimming pools. All ok, but enough trying to convince us they were walking around like the Mr Monopoly man in their dinner suits sipping tea.

Yes. Surely the Bali Police would have wanted him to stick around and answer some serious allegations.
Will he have to return and be subject to a Police investigation, or is the Storm more powerful than the law?
The Storm sent troopers in, aka the Sturmabteilung or SA, to get him out of there.

Actually, I'd want my mates to make sure I was ok and get me medical attention rather than run outside looking for some drunk bogans to punch on with. That's "looking after your mates" to quote the much used jingoistic aussie-ism.
Yes, apparently if Anzac Day et al is anything to go by, only ‘strayans do mateship. Not sure how the rest of the planet gets by without any friends....chortle, chortle.

FURIOUS Matty Johns says he is appalled by the NRL’s decision to ban Melbourne Storm forward Nelson Asofa-Solomona for three Test matchesover the Bali brawl.

The Fox Sports star insists the Storm front-rower did the right thing...
...It’s our way of life in Australia

I can't understand why the Education Department hasn't yet signed up the Johns boys to visit primary schools around the country teaching our kids how Aussie men should behave.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4