Stories in the Tele

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PJ

Bencher
I see the story about Monas in the news section but there was also another story on the same page in the Tele about an almost blind Manly supporter who goes to the games with his son and his son calls the game for him.
Both good stories about the club.
I was a bit surprised to read that the kid doing the calling of the game for his dad copped a bit of crap from people standing around him on the hill- who does that????

I see the story about Monas in the news section but there was also another story on the same page in the Tele about an almost blind Manly supporter who goes to the games with his son and his son calls the game for him.
Both good stories about the club.
I was a bit surprised to read that the kid doing the calling of the game for his dad copped a bit of crap from people standing around him on the hill- who does that????

Does not surprise me, there are some tools that sit on the hill. I am thinking of getting tickets in the stands for a few games next season as a result.

Probably the WSS mob.

excuse me?

a) WSS doesn't exsist anymore and hasn't done for months.

b) Don't you ****ing dare start pointing fingers at anyone without any evidence of wrong doing.

c) I will personally vouch for every member of WSS that i know as a honourable person of society.

d) Finally, how quick you forget.......you came crying to us when you had handbags at ten paces over here with numerous people.

I remember dropping in & visiting that WSS mob once. And yep, thats how i remember them... an immature & very touchy lot of kids. :p

It was a gee up Matt - he was just stirring. I am surprised Mata didn't say someone else actually!!! :lol: :lol:
Too obvious. I must add that WSS were desperate to recruit me to the cause. I'd have fitted right in according to Jatz' impression.

who does that????
I bet nobody will now, but if you did not know the bloke was blind and there was a kid giving a running commentary on the game right next to you for 80 minutes I could see how it could be get up your nose. Especially if you had had a few.

[quote author=PJ]
who does that????
I bet nobody will now, but if you did not know the bloke was blind and there was a kid giving a running commentary on the game right next to you for 80 minutes I could see how it could be get up your nose. Especially if you had had a few.
[/quote]

Yeah I thought of that -you would like to think if they started up on him some of the people with the kid doing the calling would return serve and make the people feel like tools.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4