Stop saying “The Board”

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Let us show some gratitude feathered friend

Let us be grateful that our club is not run by the same jokers that ran the North Sydney Bears to the ground
Penn is a North Shore boy feathered friend. So perhaps he is a deep plant by the NSDRLFC into the fabric of the M-W organisation.

Their scheming seems to be working old son.;)

Can people stop saying “The Board” Manly is a “Dictatorship” and Penn is the “Dictator” there is no board at Manly anymore, there hasn’t been a board since Penn became majority shareholder. There is only a group of talentless cronies that do whatever Penn wants. Penn as a majority owner has been a dismal failure as shown by the amount of CEO’s that have been churned through because they can’t work with Penn as he is incompetent and reckless in both business and football operations . Tony Mestrov is the latest stooge to be used up and spat out. The Penn family are not saviours of the club as they try and portray, they are a vulture fund attempting to suck whatever value they can out of our club, be it monetary or for media attention & notoriety but if Penn was a coach he would have been sacked in 2011 when he failed to renegotiate an extension for one of the hottest coaches at that time. Penn is not only a failure but the worst kind of failure because he refuse’s to believe he is at fault and blames others for his failings. #Pennout
Well said

I will never forget what Penn did to the leagues club which now has basically no assets as Penn took them all for his own gain

This club won't win a premiership while Penn is owner $40m he is dreaming

As Andrew Webster said yesterday Penn will drag the value of the club down to where it will be sold at Happy Hookers

Quoting from the press release: "The board and management are fully aligned with the future direction of the Club. . . "
Wasn't that similar to the instruction the Captain of the Titanic gave to his crew before turning in for the night?
Wasn't this the same comment when they signed Barrett?

The Board has made their decision

Changes needed to be made

Now lets get on board and look forward to the new and exciting 2023 Manly era

The Board has made their decision

Changes needed to be made

Now lets get on board and look forward to the new and exciting 2023 Manly era
I just don't like the cut of Scott Penn's jib....

Apart from the two members of the district club the “ board “ is just appointed by the owner.

So it’s not a true board as such, it’s more like a “ management group “ .

But , whilst I’m still playing catch up , it’s interesting to note that the decision to out De$ was unanimous!!

That is very , VERY, telling.

Last edited:
Yep that stand up Manly Man who appointed himself acting CEO then went MIA leaving Des and DCE to hold the fort during pridegate.
You’ll see him grinning like a split melon/Cheshire cat at home games after a win, sporting a Manly scarf.

Apparently he is pissed off about having to pay the Harbour Bridge/SHT toll when he returns home afterwards.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8